Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Don’t be jeaous of my microwave magic!

14 Likes

The Pearl District

Crispy stuffed artichoke was amazing!
Porcini mushroom duxelles, tomato basil fresca

Had to take 2 pics to show the inside.

Crispy skin Branzino
Grilled lemon, roasted grape tomatoes, capers, oregano, zucchini, fingerling potatoes, lemon-garlic butter

13 Likes

All the food looks so good! @Dazercat the porcini mushroom… :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check:

Eggs, egg whites, lettuce , peach
Cranberries and blueberries

Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life

13 Likes

Bagel with smoked trout and dill.

13 Likes

Eggs and turkey bacon :bacon: :fried_egg:

11 Likes

That looks great :yum:
Where are the boys? I’d think they’d be all over that.

1 Like

Lazy day today,Dirty chicken :+1:t2:breaded Chicken thighs an drumsticks bought from supermarket ,straight in the oven,garlic mayo,yellow mustard and hot sc,Bliss :grinning:

11 Likes

Bbq kebab

12 Likes

You are all surprised I am sure…Also, has anyone had a Freddie’s Ginger Beer? Reviews are slight but was excited it comes in 6 bottles rather than most that come in 4. I could buy it online, instead of the grocery. I am not sure I want to pay a distillery…

11 Likes

Found another new one to add to our rotation :yum:
Rustico

Assorted Baby Mix Greens with Gorgonzola and Asian Pears, Candied pecans, golden raisins, champignons mushrooms in raspberry-champagne vinaigrette

Ravioli with Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Served in tomato marinara with fresh basil.

I don’t usually order ravioli. I’m so happy I did. Great mix of spinach to ricotta in this one.

14 Likes

Not me but it could be. Lol

13 Likes

:it: :it: :it:

12 Likes

Just for show this,no quality control today,im back on my boiled chicken, broccoli an brown rice for a few weeks now !!! :+1:t2:

13 Likes

Siesta on bed with this little happy colored fruit ice :sweat_smile::heartpulse:

16 Likes

Caribbean chicken and sweet potatoes with coconut basmati

16 Likes

Me after a some outrageous nightmare!!! Comfort and sleep please lord :pray: :zzz: :sleeping:

15 Likes

Pickles for lunch

Sweet and sour cabbage soup

Stuffed Kishka
An eastern European sausage filled with matzo meal, carrots, onion, celery and spices in all-natural casing.

Served with brown gravy

14 Likes

Whipped an old time fave fettuccine Alfredo with a simple salad. I don’t make it too often as it’s pretty high in cholesterol. It’s the only way to make it though.

And I just love my balsamic rosé vinegar with olive oil. From Italy.

14 Likes

Christmas in July food.
Mini sausage, meatballs and potato gratin.

14 Likes

$13 dinner

17 Likes