Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

What was the Tepache Ponzu like?

2 Likes

Nice to read ya :blush:

Thought it was very mild. I don’t think I’ve ever had it before. It didn’t take away from the flavor of the fish at all. It was nice.

2 Likes

My only experience is with Kikkoman citrus ponzu. I like it.

2 Likes

Vegan ‘lamb’ kebobs, Persian flatbread, micro greens and nut spread, rocket and quick pickled shallots. Coriander. Hot sauce. Lime.

Very delicious :yum:

17 Likes

Omg! All of that sounds fabulous…looks great too :drooling_face:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Breakfast with C after my neurologist appt

16 Likes

Simplicity :ok_hand:t2:

15 Likes

Malibu Brewing Company.

FRESH CATCH TACOS
Halibut grilled and topped with coastal coleslaw, crispy capers, cilantro avocado crema, in yellow corn or Hatch green chile flour tortillas; served with tortilla chips.

These were awesome.

We got capers @EarnIt
Didn’t even notice them.

16 Likes

That omelette looks pretty much perfect,for me the shape and colour are spot on and are exactly what i like when making them,i hope it tasted as good as it looks :+1:t2::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

It tasted pretty good. They used too much pepper for my liking so that was overwhelming my taste buds.

1 Like

Arrrhh amateurs, sorry to hear that,the idea is to look good and taste good !!! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I really need to buy them. It’s been a long time since I have had them and I guarantee I will appreciate the zing. All the things with zing are meaningful at the moment. :wink:

1 Like

Meatballs and pasta :yum:

14 Likes

Not that it isn’t fine, but I need to jump out of my depression to cook, or cook to knock myself out of it. It’s not easy…but non-movement does not help me…

13 Likes

I’m right there with you, friend. I ate half a leftover restaurant patty melt and “potato rounds” with ranch dressing today and that was some progress but I need better nutrition tonight. It’s clean the fridge out night so wish me luck. Hoping for better tomorrow. Fuck depression. That’s a pretty plate though, simple is good sometimes.

7 Likes

Peanut butter apples and Triscuits
And a side of Burner

12 Likes

Good idea! I should eat apples & peanut butter - way beyond the cheese I am eating! Nicely done!

2 Likes

Oh plz share a pick of your clean the fridge meal @RosaCanDo i love those pics :heart:

4 Likes

Bro made yummy spicy loaded nachos :yum::drooling_face:

14 Likes