Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Saturday night pizza

17 Likes

At the greyhound stadium in Galway,the food is excellent :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:, im just waiting for my apple and pear crumble and ice cream now!! :grinning::+1:t2:

14 Likes

Food is fuel…

• Tomate, cucumber, mozzarella di buffalo

• Filled eggplant, walnuts

• Jalapeños :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

And here it is !!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

16 Likes

It all looks so wonderful…glad you enjoyed it :blush:

3 Likes

Everything was lovely thanks,i just had to make one adjustment to the apple crumble though,it was supposed to be served with a bourbon vanilla ice cream,the chef happily changed this to a normal vanilla bean for me :grinning::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Day off eggplant parmesan from scratch.

:yum::slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

From this.

16 Likes

Final product.

16 Likes

I have never enjoyed one of these in my life (we call them Aubergine s over here) it’s the only veg I can say I don’t like it’s the texture that does it for me :persevere: but ……you’ve just made one that looks quite edible I actually give that one a go :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am in your same boat. I was never a fan. Turns out if you cover them in bread, cheese and sauce they are delightful!

2 Likes

Apple and pear crumble :yum::yum::yum:naughty naughty tony!!! I’m gonna have to make one of these now !!Ii love crumble I only eat a tiny amount of pudding tho……my mother and sponsor are gonna be happy women :+1:

1 Like

Oh yeah everything s better with those three things :ok_hand:

1 Like

Im not much of a big eater these days,just a main course normally does me but i saw this crumble on the menu and thought it would be rude not to try it :grinning:,pies and crumbles are very hard for me to ignore :heart_eyes: i hope they enjoy :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s one sexy looking eggplant :yum:

Dish came out great - hope you enjoyed :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Try slicing one into 1 cm slices,saute both sides in very hot pan with olive oil and finish off with balsamic vinagar and maldon sea salt,very tasty!!

1 Like

Life would be dreadful without pies and crumbles :anguished:

2 Likes

:anguished:Im poor tony …there won’t be any of those things I’m afraid. alcohol and drugs took all my money up untill three weeks ago …I’m clawing my way back tho :grin:

3 Likes

Just keep at what doing your doing great,the little luxuries will be all yours sooner or later :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thats huge!!! :grinning:

1 Like