Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I know! She needed to have the honor of being baked into something yummy.

2 Likes

Thanks Jazz! It was delish. :yum::yum:

2 Likes

Indeed she did and no doubt by the looks of your dish youve been very successful :grinning::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Made him his first cottage pie

I think he likes it :grinning:

18 Likes

Pulled up some carrots this afternoon. Roasted them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Nom nom. :carrot: :fire:

19 Likes

Best way to have carrots. Don’t think I’ve ever had them that fresh though.

4 Likes

Oh bless him what a gorgeous boy :heart:this was a lovely post to see when I woke up

2 Likes

Im on breaky duty today :grinning::+1:t2:

I dont care what anyone says and i refuse to listen to any arguments,this brown sauce is the best on the planet!!!

14 Likes

I’m not a fan but My mother agrees, we’ve bought her others when she runs out and their still in the cupboard :laughing: no imitation s :+1: and your family are lucky that’s a top notch breakfast :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hiya Corine,thanks for the compliment,it seems your mums choice of brown sauce is better than her taste in football teams :rofl:,all is forgiven :+1:t2:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So colorful…I haven’t made Polenta in awhile. I would like to know how the seasoning tastes. I have had it forever…has dill in it. It’s a steak seasoning and I know the JD is probably better. Why I depleted that when I cannot taste was wasteful, though not to my kids.

14 Likes

Easy go to past for dinner last night…made my “meat” with portabella mushroom, tofu and walnuts :yum::yum:

Ran out of spaghetti noodles so used some elbow pasta too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Treated myself to breakfast out at local diner …a lovely vegan hippie hash with tempeh and rye toast on the side

It absolutely hit the spot. Kicker was that my travel coffee stayed piping hot in the car for my drive home :blush:

16 Likes

That is I believe the biggest egg plant I have ever seen!

4 Likes

Last meal of my 4 day hoiliday and i feel FAT!!
Rib eye steak,egg and Chips
Back to work,healthy eating and training from Tuesday.
P.s if you live by a certain german supermarket,4 letters beginning with L and ending in L,try the beef dripping chips,i dont think you’ll be disappointed,perfect with a nice steak !!

16 Likes

14 Likes

I’d hit that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It was soooo good :blush: I know you’d love it.

3 Likes

Cold pasta salad, enough for a couple of hot days.

19 Likes