Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Zucchini Pizza bake, low carb :ok_hand:t2:

17 Likes

I loved how you showed us that.
Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

14 Likes

I am steeling this gorgeous masterpiece for myself. Thank you.

5 Likes

Me too :yum: it looks delicious @Juli1

5 Likes

What kind of cheese?
A mozzarella?
And how long did you bake it?

4 Likes

Yes Inquiring minds want to know!
@Juli1

3 Likes

Hahaha you are all too sweet @tailee17 @Twizzlers and Eric. It was realy delicious.

It’s 2 middle sized zuchhinu in slices, baked with some olive oil and pinch of salt separately for circa 10 minutes.

Topped with tomatoes, champions, salami, red onion, garlic, olives, half a mozzarella de buffalo, 1 slice gouda (:sweat_smile:)…
Baked for another 10 minutes at high heat. :ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Thank you! Champions are mushrooms right?

3 Likes

Ahw … Right. Most popular in Germany, simple champignons :sweat_smile::pray: and of course it isn’t champions :rofl::rofl::rofl: but sometimes they are.

This all might also taste good in tuna style.

5 Likes

AA cupcakes

14 Likes

Leftovers

15 Likes

Irish stew today

19 Likes

looks very nice this :smiley: :ok_hand:,im not sure but that looks suspiciously like a dumpling in the top of your bowl or do i need new glasses?? i am actually going to pick my new glasses up tomorrow evening!!

4 Likes

Boiled Local potatoes (straight from the farm)
Fish sticks
Veggies
“School sauce” which is a cold dressing with cucumber and dill.

17 Likes

Meatloaf :smiley:

17 Likes

There’s no dumplings as the kids don’t like them and I wouldn’t make them just for myself. It turned out so tasty though. Been a while since I last made Irish stew but the weather called for it today.

6 Likes

It does look really nice,that one spud just looked a little bit different :+1:t2::grinning:

4 Likes

Breakfast AM sandwich at Jinky’s

Bacon 2 over medium tomatoes cheddar on grilled sourdough.

16 Likes

@Deelzebub that Irish stew looked great​:ok_hand: I would definitely make dumplings just for me though I’d happily eat all of them and add more after I can’t get enough dumplings​:yum::yum::yum: roll on winter

4 Likes