Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

+1 for Pinterest!

2 Likes

Seems like a healthy sandwich :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::rabbit:

18 Likes

Love all the recipes from different parts of the world. Even if I do have a thing for American food. Preferably from the south.
It’s always hearty meals, and very filling. Love it :blush:

3 Likes

That looks delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Goats cheese,sundried tomato,red onion and rocket Tart for the non meat eaters today :grinning:

15 Likes

Does anyone use lions mane in their coffee ?
I remember seeing a few posts about it here and there but can’t find them.
I started using it today. Had my first cup of coffee.

Breakfast was a boiled egg, :egg: no point posting it :joy:

5 Likes

Trying some lentil pasta with turkey bacon this morning. I didn’t feel like waiting for eggs so grabbed the microwave bag :woman_shrugging:t2:

15 Likes

I use a mixture of 7 mushrooms in my coffee now and again. It’s nice and I do feel sharper after it. I use Sevenhills organic.

3 Likes

A very welcome delivery :truck::grin:

18 Likes

Vegan ‘lamb’ kofta on flatbread. Tzatziki and stuffed chillies

15 Likes

Thank you :blush:
I tried some lions mane in my coffee earlier. Not sure if noticed any difference yet. But I will research more into this. That’s really helpful to know your one is helping you.

2 Likes

Mexican flavours on chicken breast sliced into 3, with roasted vegetables and salad.
Yoghurt and mint sauce on the side.

17 Likes

Oatmeal with banana peanut butter and honey.
Trying to decide if it needs milk or not.

Yes!

13 Likes

Lovely and excellent presentation! Looks good enough to eat!

1 Like

A splash milk please!

2 Likes

Dinner at
Château Catio

Cast iron pan seared Atlantic salmon & baker (jacket) :kissing_heart: with cottage cheese and green onions.

15 Likes

Oh! This gave me the best memories of camping when I was a kid! My mom called them “pocket stew” and we each assembled our own in tin foil and then they (adults, of course) cooked them over the fire. Some different ingredients - onion, potato, ground beef, i think a bit of stock, etc. but same concept.

Thanks for posting this - I might have to make them for nostalgia’s sake! :joy: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

@Dazercat Benson and the kitty look like they are collaborating for a fish grab … unless you staged them! :rofl:
The look on their faces says it all.

@MrsOdh yum too, I’ve done that… inside, outside. Have fun. Enjoy. Thanks for the memories.

@Tragicfarinelli WOW
Everyone’s food looks great!

6 Likes

Swedish potatoe cakes, with bacon and peas. Usually they’re eaten with Lingonberry jam as well, but I rather not eat that.

18 Likes

That looks sublime!!

1 Like