Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Can’t beat a bit of Betty’s!!! Not too far from me that either.

1 Like

You are lucky! I’m hoping to get up that way at some point! Want to do a northern foodie tour!

2 Likes

Vegan :bacon::avocado::mushroom: :bagel:

Cheeky :wink:

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: too funny…looks good :+1:t4:

1 Like

Vegan biscoff cupcake…enjoyed with a strong hot coffee :coffee::wink:

17 Likes

No applesauce?
I remember you put that lingonberry on everything.

3 Likes

Here people put applesauce on their oatmeal, for Sunday steaks or eaten as a dessert with milk mostly.

I think I’ve tried it with Potato cakes but it wasn’t that good. Applesauce and bacon is a good combo.

Yep Lingonberry is common here. Personally I don’t really like the bitter taste.

4 Likes

Fresh local sourdough toasted with Chosen Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, my garden tomatoes and avocado

18 Likes

Roasted some of my garden tomatoes, with a little bit of leftover onion, and a few big cloves of local garlic. Dumped all in a pot and gave a few whizzes of the immersion blender. Will use as sauce or add to dishes. Or just eat with a spoon :laughing:

19 Likes

A cheeky Nando’s

17 Likes

Home made chicken, salad and pitta :yum:

15 Likes

I love this photo of your Salmon and Baker.
It’s Both of the pets :dog2::cat2: the cat is like I want some please :star_struck:

1 Like

Low budget food week= ramen topped with a little bit of cheese, turkey bacon and salsa

16 Likes

Good food that :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Cor you know how to have a good time salty :ok_hand:I’ll join you with the “just a spoon

2 Likes

Neptunes Net on the way home from my meeting and hike.

A lovely seared ahi tuna salad.
The ginger dressing was top notch
And a cup o chowdah! :smiley:

Too bad I will always be going here alone.
The toilets are porta potties :scream: Wifey won’t stand for it :grimacing: or should I say hover :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes

You are half way to a lovely summer gazpacho!

3 Likes

I haven’t had time to post food today and I didn’t cook anything. I treated myself to some kebab shop chips Tonight after my meeting and then topped it with some of my own cheese naughty but freaking good :ok_hand:so good they were gone before any post :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

In my opinion, these places often have the best food. Especially right near the water :yum: :joy:

1 Like

So true. Except they only have fried clam strips. I asked him about the bellies He didn’t know what I was talking about :confused: They do have steamers on the other side along with other non fried or grilled food. I’ll get those bellies yet.
Definitely great seafood otherwise.
And it’s good to be a guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes