Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Lazy day today,shop bought meat feast pizza,ive just added plenty of salty anchovies and a nice amount of feta,this will also be drowned in hot sc,mustard and garlic mayo!!!
This will be enjoyed :grinning:

14 Likes

Wow tony now do you think you’ve got enough sauce’s…. Sure you don’t wanna add some ketchup :wink: looks good mate

2 Likes

The more the merrier Corine :grinning:,i was thinking about a bit of bbq sc aswell :grinning::+1:t2:

13 Likes

Lol that mayo looks :ok_hand: a thin runny mayo disappoints me greatly :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m pro sauce. I love sauce options :joy: If I get chicken from somewhere I want one of each sauce and I line them up. Each bite, different sauce

4 Likes

Haha i wish i had the patience!!! I just lash it all over :+1:t2::grinning:

1 Like

13 Likes

I am pretty sure it’s shrimp salad :yum:

2 Likes

Spaghetti pie

• Yay!
  • Nah.
  • What?!?

0 voters

2 Likes

Penne and vegetables

17 Likes

It’s very easy to make: mix cooked shrimp with mayo and ketchup and add pepper to taste. Done!

I did leave out the whisky/sherry that is in the original recipe, for obvious reasons :zipper_mouth_face: Oh and a dash of Worcester sauce if you have and some mild paprika to sprinkle on top for taste and decoration. Basically the shrimp cocktail that my parents served for fancy dinners in the 1970s :joy:

2 Likes

Pillsbury Frozen Pie Crusts. I did brush egg on top. It did turn out pretty. Thank you. All fresh vegetables with chicken. I usually use frozen. Carrots, potatos, mushrooms, corn and onions.

3 Likes

Sometimes life is a bit disappointing mate but it’s still great :crazy_face:

1 Like

No I wasn’t Mate I was referring to your post about the easiness of the shrimp salad sauce … ”not very exotic” sorry it’s midnight and I’m tired :yawning_face: your dinner looks very healthy

1 Like

Comfort food.

15 Likes

My favorite kind of Greek Salad.
Peasant Greek Salad

And a Cajun style orange roughy

Pacific Fresh Seafood Grill.
It was billed under Greek Restaurants. I was looking for a Greek Restaurant. It’s a bit of a dive with the freshest fish. Great little find. The little bakers wrapped in foil remind me of the olden days :older_man:

14 Likes

What fresh hell are you taking about now :joy: Does it have corn in it? How bout a pic? Not sure what I’m voting for.

1 Like

I have no idea either, just came across it yesterday and was wondering if it was one of those American staple dishes that have passed me by thus far :man_shrugging:t2:

Edit: no corn as far as I can tell! :grin:

6 Likes

Nope never heard of it. Guess I’d try it. I like twice baked spaghetti. Maybe it would be similar.

5 Likes