Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I really fancied dark chocolate tonight and I’m craving salty things a lot . Went to the gym yesterday for the first time in my life ,then did a three mile fast walk to a meeting today an I swear down I’ve not been this hungry since early pregnancy :plate_with_cutlery:

4 Likes

Wow just wow

1 Like

Cake at a Culture festival
Refreshing water at the same

Korean Food

Plus Kimchee

Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life. … and fuel.

16 Likes

18 Likes

That looks nice ,you’ve just reminded me I haven’t had a southern fried chicken breast for a while( I don’t know if that is chicken or not but I’m guessing it is anyway I’m getting me some you’ve made it look great :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It is breaded chicken breast … with honey dill sauce drizzle, over quinoa & rice with spinach, cherry tomatoes, guacamole, beets, carrots, roasted peppers and cucumbers. Yum!

1 Like

Yum indeed :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Avocado toast and OE’s with O’Brian’s potatoes

13 Likes

Stunning eggs

1 Like

Meatballs

And spaghettis

And Parmesan roasted broccolis

14 Likes

Nice balls Eric :grin:

1 Like

12 Likes

Post run fuel

13 Likes

And that’s me done in for the day, food wise.

Football is on, feet are up. :yum:

17 Likes

Chicken pot pie.

18 Likes

How was the gym?
I am a future gym newbie.
Maybe. Lol. Still struggling.
My home is the pool, but I want to do something else in future (winter availability) :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Vegan nugs and brussel sprouts. I’m on a freezer clean out. Looking forward to payday to go to the grocery store

16 Likes

It was good I enjoyed it . As this is a foodie thread I’ll message you on a gym one lolxx

1 Like

Burrito bowls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Bless you I hope it’s soon :pray:t2: Put nuggets an sprouts on your gratitude list :ok_hand:

1 Like