Forum Rules and Guidelines

I’ve read the rules and will follow them.

I think @DeeLee is being pretty clear. Is there anything I can help you with @guinster?

Nope, you have not. Thanks!

I think @DeeLee just meant to reply to the topic and not directly to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for this website. Will follow rules.:grinning:

These kids are goimg to be what saves me they deserve to have their dad around an the best sober dad i can possibly be. im done letting addiction win an get what it wants its my turn to get what i want an to be truly happy sober an clear minded while raising 2 healthy blessings. I cant keep usong excuses to use. its time to change its time to be the man i know i can be. I greatly appreciate any and all help from anyone on here lets make this walk thru sobriety together. step by step day by day.

Grew up in Plano Texas during the 90’s…have struggled with heroin, pain pills and recently got off methadone successfully after being on it for 5+ years. Been off all illegal drugs and opiates since the beginning of the year…opiate addiction is hell on Earth and has led me to jails, institutions and overdosing…today, But for the Grace of God go I…best of luck to you and any discussion is welcomed

1 Like

Accept and ready to begin my journey

1 Like

Ready to get started

3 Likes

@Robin

This happened to me too… I felt bad when I couldn’t reply back to someone. I also couldn’t find the new user tutorial for the badge. I found one, but not sure it was the right one. Thanks!!

There’s a setting for new users that limits the amount of posts they can make in a single topic without being replied to. So you can’t talk to yourself basically. It’s to limit trolls or spam accounts. You’ll still be able to reply on other topics and the limitation will be lifted when you are no longer a new user (which happens quickly by just using the forum naturally).

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I was responding to people in a single post. That helps, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Robin
I read the New user tutorial. How do I receive new badge?
:sunny: :wink:

There are a bunch of different badges. Each one has its own requirements. You can check out the full list here:
https://talkingsober.com/badges

How do earn the certified badge?
I read, understand, and will follow rules.

You can check out all the badges and their requirements here:
https://talkingsober.com/badges

For the certified one, you need to complete the new user tutorial.

Good to review!

5 Likes