Forum Rules and Guidelines

I agree to the rules and im vwry happy to be able to join.

1 Like

Read and Agreedā€¦ Iā€™ll do my best to stay mindful and aware of my thoughts and comments as per the Forum Rules and Guidelines.

2 Likes

Thank you. I look forward to using these tools

3 Likes

I understand the rules. Easy enough.

Well just to say I was sober for 15 years before relapsing last yearā€¦thought I could handle alchol. At first it seemed I could ā€¦and then the truth set inā€¦I canā€™t. Yet I could not stop on my own again and I have so much to live for now and so much to be thankful for in my life. I am now using Antabuse to help meā€¦but can you believe I am still craving a glass of wineā€¦Against all wisdom, how can that be?? But I am now sober again 14 daysā€¦I know not much to be proud of yet!!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. Just goes to show, even after 15 years we can trick ourselves in to thinking it wonā€™t hurt.

My thought processes are easily enough managed and I can stamp silly thoughts out quickly enough but you have taught us we should not be complacent as thatā€™s when it will bite us in the bum.

Good for you for getting back on the track and welcome to the community. Stay strong and post if you ever need help or advice and someone usually replies with words of wisdom.

1 Like

2 weeks is nothing to shake your head at. Amazing that you are able to come back after such a rough relapse.

1 Like

I understand and respect the rules

Ok I m new here looking to greatly reduce my alcohol intake and hoping to meet like minded open and honest people to share recovery stories with.

1 Like

Read the rules, understanding the rules, takin one day at a time, sending love and respect :heart_eyes:

I understand and agree to the rules.

I read and understand these rules. I am really looking forward to hearing about and sharing my experiences.

Hello everyone, new to the forum just recently installed the mobile app and took the time to read the rules of the community. Thank you

Hello- very grateful for this application and forum. Day 1 for me. My immediate goal is to abstain from alcohol at least 30 days.

I will abide by the rules.

Thank you.

1 Like

I respect and understand the rules. I will follow with all respect

I understand

I respect and will follow the rules

How do I chat with everyone

I agree. These are sensible rules and easy for me to adhere to

I agree to follow these rules.