Forum Trust Levels and Titles

So, there are more requirements that aren’t specified in this thread? And do the moderators determine if it’s active enough or the system? And are those requierments definable in numbers?

It is all the system. The moderators have nothing to do with it. That’s all I know. The system figures it all out on its own.

2 Likes

The system is a weird thing lol. Personally I’d say Derek is one of the more active members around… But I suppose the system knows best

Derek is WAY less active than he used to be. The system may also take into account flags overall, suspensions, etc. I really don’t know for sure. I just let the system do its thing.

5 Likes

Okay, thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

System schmistim gimmie back my status :joy:

2 Likes

How do you know which level your at. Does it say in your profile ?

I got kicked out if the lounge way back in September or October I think. I feel like I’m as active as I used to be. But, maybe not :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

When you click on your avatar it shows the level. You’re at trust 2 level aka member.

1 Like

If only looking at the requirements mentioned in this thread, you are only a few read posts short of regular status. If I were you, I’d just go to an old topic with many replies you haven’t read yet and you should be able to get back to the lounge in no time. But that’s only looking at the stats mentioned in the picture in this thread.

Took another look, you’ve only looked at 171 topics, whilst 500 is required…

1 Like

Great, thanks Lisa :+1:

1 Like

My last quarter… :flushed:

3 Likes

Those are some high stats… Still nowhere near @Dazercat lol

2 Likes

OMG!
I looked at his stats :astonished: Eric is a pro serial memer.

2 Likes

Stats Schmats
I have no idea what y’all talking about.
And I don’t want it explain to me.
:crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don’t even know how to look at a stat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sober on yall.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

And to @Englishd, also no suspensions or silencing in the past six months…

This has always been true AFAIK, but you’re right. It wasn’t listed above before, just added it now for clarity.

3 Likes

6 months :sob:. It’s gonna be a while then

Good to know, I figured as much.

Thank you @littlemisschatterbox. I’m not trying to be difficult lol I just want to know and maybe it’s just not time and I need to look at myself some more :slightly_smiling_face: but I will read it

Bumping this as it’s a very useful topic :slight_smile: