Forum Trust Levels and Titles

Ah ha!..so ‘somebody’ did that to my thread @Lisa07…so can they just undo that?!:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

You can change the category yourself at anytime since you’re the one that created it. Click on the pencil next to the topic name and make your changes.

Edit…Here’s a link to more information about this. This thread gives instructions on how to see if your category was changed and by who.

I bet it was @anon57836609. Jan loves moving threads :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks!.. when I looked on the thing you posted it said I couldn’t change categories?.. because I’m only basic user??.. anyway, happy bunny :rabbit:…I’ve changed it ‘back’ to Life in Recovery…done and dusted.

1 Like

Tell all the lounge kiddos to delete their shit talking because I will be making my triumphant return soon!

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy:. What happens in the lounge ?..why did you get kicked out?..being offensive?..or misunderstood?:wink:

Because I was arguing with a racist :joy:

5 Likes

Only uncategorised lol, but I’m a normie like you now :rofl: I’ve gotta wait 38 more days until I reach my required logged days to enter the lounge

3 Likes

apparently my stats are low so I need to pump up my numbers to get back in

2 Likes

To finish the argument!..?:roll_eyes::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Unless you received 5 flags in the last 100 days, you should easily be allowed back in the lounge :thinking:

2 Likes

I was banished as a result of my dust up with someone. That may have been within the last 100 days. Pretty sure I don’t have many flags in the last 100 days.

If I’m correct, you should get a pm for every flag, so if you look through your pm history up until februari 23rd 2021 and count less than 6 flags, you are entitled to the lounge if I’m correct

1 Like

Where do you find this stuff??

2 Likes

I get a ton of PM’s so it would be a lot of browsing haha

2 Likes

3 grey bars-> users -> type username -> select quarter as time period as that is closest to 100 days. And I looked at his activity for the like stats

1 Like

You can make changes to your own thread but not to someone else’s. Trust level 3 (regular) can make changes to category on any thread.

Btw. You’re not a basic user. You’re at member level.

1 Like

Bring me home!

3 Likes

You also have to be actively engaged in the forum. The system will grant him status when he reaches the limits. All good.

1 Like

You need to do the work yourself. You know how that goes. :smirk:

4 Likes