Fourth of July

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I am at a family BBQ. I am sober with good people! Ones that respect my sobriety! This is going to be the best fourth of July I’ve had in years! I have my husband with me, and my sweet baby boy! He is 2 almost 3! We have a fun night ahead of us! I hope everyone has had a great day, and for those of you that are in the USA Happy fourth of July! Stay safe & stay sober :call_me_hand:t2: :orange_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

That sounds like a really nice day, love it :heart::white_heart::blue_heart: it’s good you have support. Today can definitely be a hard one for us.

I’m kinda sick today and have a leg injury so I can’t move around much and I’m trying to keep 6ft (I dunno why but I feel I need to specify I don’t have Covid, I’m just sick)… but my whole block is having a huge party and it’s so much fun seeing everyone enjoying themselves!! Community is so important and I’m just happy to be here. Music is playing, kids are playing everywhere (there’s a huge bounce house water slide, and another huge bouncy house on our block), neighbors are playing cornhole, kids are biking and scootering, water balloon fights, everyone is grilling, we brought our ping pong table out.

It’s been a great day so far :relieved:, happy 4th :us:!

7 Likes

So sorry you are sick :confused: I hope you feel better soon! I actually have 4 kids, but 3 are with their other parent! We are a big blended family! Its the first year I don’t have my oldest son, dude to someone being a spiteful snake and filed for emergency custody of only ONE of my FOUR! They should have saw the red flags in that to start with! Apparently where I live anyone can file for emergency custody. Even a stranger. Crazy.

But I am proving this crazy lady wrong and she looks SUPER SILLY. So I sm truing to make this a good night for my baby boy I do have with me. They are my life. And I can’t wait to go back to court and prove them all wrong :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::blush:, you too!!

Very nice garden basket! I’m impressed!!

1 Like

This is a lovely story, cheers me up! Thanks for sharing!