Friday Thread #2

Wishing you luck today! Super excited wth / for you.
f8ba59e4-3688-4974-8546-6cf526c7bf29_text

3 Likes

4 Likes

Friday morning here. Trying to work but can’t focus. Too much stress in my life right now. But I’m glad it’s almost the weekend. It’s supposed to clear up so I’ll be able to go walk this afternoon. Some time in nature will help.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for you!

2 Likes

Whats up with brain and smart prostitutes?:grinning:

1 Like

My fingers are also crossed!:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Good morning sober community!! I must say i appreciate waking up with you all a “touch” away!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and sober day!! Today i am feeling blessed to have reached out and connected with you all.

Strength in numbers :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning Lea :blush:

I can feel the positive vibes from you from here! :joy:

I hope you have a lovely weekend too :slight_smile:

It’s a bank holiday weekend here, so I better work out some stuff to do. I’m not too worried, I’ll sort out something outdoorsy I think.

Tonight I’m off to the pub! :upside_down_face: Don’t worry, I’m in no danger. I’m going out with husband and his uncle for an hour or two, I’m the designated driver, and I’m very okay with this.

Wishing you all a fantastic, happy, sober weekend! :heart::people_hugging:

7 Likes

It’s a book about neuroscience in palatable bites :blush: Quite entertaining to read. I just started to read it and it’s designed for reading one short chapter a day. Might take time until I find out what neuroscience learned from smart prostitutes or why pink cats are linked to success.

Oh, and I’m still happy with your lovely post …

3 Likes

We got the house!!! :house: Oh my word, I am so relieved.

13 Likes

Hurra!!! My heartfelt congratulations to you & hubby!!! I’m so happy for you :grin::hugs::green_heart::clap::clap::clap::man_dancing::dancer::cherry_blossom::tulip::blossom::sunflower:

5 Likes

Thank you, friend!!! A blank slate to put in whatever gardens and landscaping I want, also! :seedling:

6 Likes

Congrats Rosa!! This is so exciting!!!

4 Likes

Wow, congratulations! :sunflower::tada::partying_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yeees! Congratulations!:house::house_with_garden::house:

3 Likes

Yippie, congratulations :partying_face: :house_with_garden: :dog:

2 Likes

Well done @RosaCanDo! That is VERY excited. I would be mentally decorating each room. I can’t wait to see pics.

It’s been a long week and I’ve just finished working 3 12 hour shifts in a row. Today just 8 hours of work stands between myself and a weekend. Saturday I would like to clean my house and start some gardening, lets hope that doesn’t get derailed by books and coffee. That has been known to happen. :nerd_face:
Saturday night I’ll see my oldest friend, we are working on 35ish years of friendship. Whatever we do it will involve talking for hours while we discuss the universe.
Happy Friday all. Lets keep it sober out there.

9 Likes

Yeah, looking forward to your pictures at the garden thread :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yay! I might even get some stuff started after we move in! It will be middle of summer but it’s a good time to plan, at least, and maybe do some fall planting.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Friday Thread #2 (Part 2).