Friday Thread #2

Though it’s no longer Friday for us Aussies, here’s how my Friday started. Was a good day!
Now for a good Saturday

12 Likes

Have a great Saturday, brother!

Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do… Don’t do anything I would do!

3 Likes

Kentucky has been so windy the last several weeks. Crazy…… I can’t remember it ever be this windy.

2 Likes

A lot of severe weather at an odd time of year. Early.

1 Like

The family was out, so I enjoyed a nice quiet house all to myself in the afternoon. Did some journaling and played my piano a bit. Been working on a Peter Gabriel tune (“Solsbury Hill”).

3 Likes

Believe or not I was there 6 min early :scream::grimacing::crazy_face: I think this was the first time ever I witnessed this.

1 Like

WOW! A day to mark in the calender :+1:

1 Like

8 Likes

Yeah, you are first! :grin:

Folks, what are you doing on your sober friday?

I cleared the greenhouse together with a friend, now it’s empty. I’m done, dirty, exhausted and content :pray:
Gonna drive my friend home after coffee, run errands on the way home and then: bathtub :bath:

4 Likes

Long live the friday thread!!

Work from home
Grocery shopping
Date night! Double date with my cousin. Dinner and comedy show. I dont have to worry about who had less to drink to drive home.
This weekend:
Aa meetings
90minute meditation revisting my intentions for 2023 which are sobriety and weightloss
A long walk with a sober sister
Healthy food
Chillaxin

7 Likes

I didn’t do much but I needed this, again. Cleaned a bit, laundry, packed some things. Heading to a much needed Thai massage soon. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

The weekend has arrived, ive planned a lot of outdoor activities to keep me busy this weekend beach, fishing, bike ride, gym, wash the cars take the kids to the playground to keep myself occupied. As i find that is what really helps me being busy.

What do all of you have planned?

6 Likes

Good morning and a happy Friday to you! Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun…im excited for you.

This has been a crazy work week and an booked till thru Saturday but im hoping to take time out on Sunday and enjoy with my sister who will be visiting. Hopefully the weather is nice enough for us to enjoy something outdoors.

Have a great weekend!

4 Likes

My plan was to go to the hairdresser after work but I had to stay longer. New appointment is tomorrow :smiling_face: I ordered food and won’t leave my couch any more this day haha.
Tomorrow I’ll have more action (cleaning, laundry, cooking, hairdresser).

5 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, couchtime :pray:
Skipped the bathtub and made rice with vegetable and cheese instead. Now I’m full, tired, the cats are full and asleep. Summary: A wonderful friday evening :yawning_face::sleeping:

4 Likes

Holy moly we have some wild weather headed our way today, we are already under a tornado watch with risks of hail and who knows what! I’ve been reading about these “concerning supercells” and trying not to get too nervous. We have a safe basement and the bluffs around here tend to keep us safe compared to neighboring areas. I enjoy a good thunderstorm but this sounds next level. I’m feeling the pressure building in my head, too. Sigh!!! So it’s a storm watching sort of evening ahead for us.

5 Likes

I hope it’ll pass your area without any damage :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

No tornadoes around I think, still it doesn’t look inviting to go out tonight. Didn’t plan to anyway tbh. You will find me hanging on the couch with Luna, rewatching stuff from Van Kooten and De Bie, the greatest TV-satirists our country have ever seen. Wim de Bie died last week.
Have a great night and weekend y’all! X
weather-map
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqT8VLav5au/

7 Likes

Same here. Did I see that you are in NC? I’m in SE Tennessee. I hate when these storms come through in the middle of the night.

6 Likes