Friday Thread #2

Happy sober friday funday all! I had a busy day at work. Left 30min early and feel like a rebel lol next two weeks are going to be very very busy. Im gonna catch up on some tv and maybe start bingeing Dahmer. Hubby made a crockpot dinner so im excited for downtime tonight

5 Likes

That’d be awesome. I was lucky enough to see one in 2008. :wink:

2 Likes

Playoffs clinched: Walkoff homerun in the bottom of the 9th, on a full count pitch with 2 outs! Talk about going to the wire!!

2 Likes

Last ten mins of Friday. It has been a wonderful day and I just stopped in to share my gratitude with you all.

In case you haven’t heard it today: I love you and you’re awesome

2 Likes

Hi @erntedank,

Your name day is near. :wink:

1 Like

We don’t have this day in Austria as a holiday. But I like this american tradition to celebrate the harvest of the year :grin:

That’s insane. I just caught the highlights. I love seeing fanbases get that after so many years. Especially when they do it in their own building. Phil’s game got cancelled cause of the hurricane. Double header today.

1 Like

In Germany neither. :wink:

1 Like

Stoked for the M’s, been a long time coming. See ya in the postseason!

2 Likes

PWPfQnytRjTa4eZZAx
We’re in. First time since 2011

6 Likes

Welcome on friday again!
I had a productive friday, didn’t give a damn about chores today and ordered pizza for dinner. So my evening plans are: pet cats, try to eat my pizza alone and maybe a film or a book, but first: dinner. Happy sober friday folks :pizza::bubble_tea::yum:

10 Likes

Mmm now I want pizza!

2 Likes

Happy Friday! Taking a couple hours off work and will brave the crowds at grocery store. Long weekend here for Thanksgiving. I’ll do a small supper on Sunday. Hubby’s mother is coming over; we’ve got a strained relationship so wish me luck :laughing:
Lots of colourful leaves this time of year. Hopefully a walk with little guy this weekend is in the cards :fallen_leaf:

8 Likes

I just did my first day of my new work week. So no special Friday feeling here as I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Otherwise my night looks pretty much like @erntedank’s one: I’ll make myself some pasta :spaghetti:, and I’ll pet Luna :heart_eyes_cat: while we’re on the couch together watching :tv:, I don’t know what yet. Some HBO documentary maybe. I will find something anyway. Have a good one all!

7 Likes

Yeah it’s Friday. I’m in work till about 3:00 than I gotta run home and try and catch a couple hours sleep since I gotta go back in for an overnight shift, so this day is kinda shot, but that’s how it is sometimes. I got the whole weekend off so I’ll chill out than. Happy Thanksgiving @Salty and all my fellow northerners. I didn’t realize you guys were a full month ahead of us.:+1:

6 Likes

Happy Friday and a great sober weekend for everyone!

7 Likes

Have struggled with insomnia lately, zero sleep last night, but somehow managed to push through my to-dos so far today, some of which were happy, like a haircut and a lovely chilly walk with Lupe spying all the pretty leaves changing here, too. Got groceries put away, getting some lunch ready, and then attempting a nap!

Enjoy what you can today, amigos.

12 Likes

I took the day off to house sit and be around for a friend’s 15 year old daughter. I’m in charge of not letting their house burn down and anything the 15 year old might need for the weekend. So far I’m reading a book on their couch and contemplating dinner. I’ll do the dishes later.
Happy sober weekend all!

11 Likes

Friday, lovely Friday. I got back last night from a short 4 day vacay in Vegas and had to go to the office today for a 4 hour planning meeting. Im looking forward to a quiet night at home with a movie :clapper: and maybe some snuggling… maybe. :grin:

8 Likes

Unfortunately I was at work during the game, but I did catch a few glimpses from our new sports book! Looked like a good game?

3 Likes