Friday Thread #2

That’s great @HoofHearted
I love your declutter thread, haven’t visited for a while. Getting rid of clutter is such a good feeling :blush::+1:

3 Likes

It is!! Reclaiming space is such a relief! I have two big projects left, my bedroom + closet and my garage. The garage might need to wait until spring. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I’m still recovering from covid, day 10, still a little tired and not motivated to do anything. It messed up our Thanksgiving with family that was on Monday. It was first reunion with 16 of us in 6 years. :unicorn:

9 Likes

I took my time getting up and motivated this morning. Enjoyed some coffee and snuggling in by oversized chair with blankets. Once I felt like moving I got up and headed out for a run. It was supposed to.be 3-4 miles but I felt so great that I kept going. Next thing I knew I ran a little over 9 miles. Gotta love this sober living stuff, I feel stronger than ever. Once home and showered it was back into sweats and eating leftovers because…balance :wink:. I also registered for my next half marathon in Washington DC in March to see the cherry blossoms. It was a good day :raised_hands:t3:

10 Likes

Just finished work for the day. Watching the US v England. Tonight will be a quiet night at home crocheting and listening to Christmas music. Maybe I’ll find a movie to watch.

8 Likes

It’s Friday evening here, I did stay sober, Iike it. Tomorrow we will go out in a restaurant, it’s already clear for everybody that I won’t drink. I told them already. No reason, no explanation. Just I don’t drink now and tomorrow. Point. I am estaunished that I like it. Kind of relieve not to have to drink, not to have to control, not to have to hide.

7 Likes

That about sums it up😅

3 Likes

With all the problems in the world, the big conversation and concern in my neighborhood is the two story skeleton (originally part of an impressive Halloween display) still standing.

13 Likes

It’s Friday, I can’t swim and I feel lonely.
I had a walk, ice bath for the feet, 45 m Yoga session for heart opening, a naked burger with red cabbage salad, podcast, candle light and hot water bottle.

Now I am just feeling the loneliness. Tomorrow I will have a family day and little birthday party of my niece. So… Okay I have a candle, this warm water bottle and tomorrow I will meet loved ones.

Edit — and I have you, TS community! :pray:t2:

10 Likes

We are there with you too @Juli1

4 Likes

Of cause! Put an edit under the post :pray:t2::smiley:

4 Likes

Same here with the garage. I had grand plans of doing something with this warm up we are having but I don’t think it’s happening. I barely got my potted garden put to bed yesterday.

4 Likes

Here’s the aftermath of my potted garden. I finished emptying pots today and am hoping the dirt will thaw completely to stir into the compost tomorrow. That’s the extent of my work today!

8 Likes

Ahhhh! Eric convinced me to play piano with him on guitar. This is a big deal.

5 Likes

My sewing supervisors :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

That sounds like a lovely celebration @Bootz im glad you could do that

3 Likes

10 Likes

Good morning TS folks!
What’s your friday looking like?

I check in later again, the cats want breakfast and attention :smirk_cat::smile_cat::smiley_cat:

9 Likes

My Friday starts with me going to bed over here. Then up early for a walk with a friend, lunch with my family, some light Christmas shopping and then home early to relax and do laundry before a weekend of work. Happy sober Friday all you fabulous peeps. Nighty night. :yawning_face::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

10 Likes

Coffee time in Amsterdam. Extending that for a bit. Off to start my work week after. Friday night late shift, just a normal day. Sober and clean. Have a good one all. Love X

12 Likes