Friday Thread #2

My Friday started with me awake at 3am and unable to get back to sleep. So I’m having a quiet morning with my cats, drinking coffee and listening to Christmas music. I’ll probably start work early so I’ll be done early this afternoon. Then therapy and grocery shopping. I just need this headache to go away. I’m glad it’s Friday.

13 Likes

Good morning crew. HAPPY FRIDAY. i love this thread.

I took today off work but have made plans to keep busy…
New aa mtg
Get my glasses fixed
Therapy
Lunch with the hubby
Walk with a sober sister and our pups
Then idk what…

11 Likes

Happy friday everyone :v::blue_heart: stay blessed in recovery

11 Likes

Happy Friday folks!

Just came from a gathering for us mental health peer support volunteers, and I was awarded the expert by experience of the year award of 2022.

I also got that amaryllis plant, and an open 100€ gift card for a service of my choosing. Truly humbled by the support I get from that organisation. :face_holding_back_tears:

13 Likes

Congratulations on that award Milele. That’s pretty cool :1st_place_medal:
Good for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you!! :two_hearts: It’s been pretty cool to work for this organisation.

5 Likes

Thats amazing, congratulations.
Its nice to be awarded for you effort thats very special :slightly_smiling_face::dizzy:

5 Likes

Aye, thank you! :two_hearts: It definitely feels special!

4 Likes

That’s nice @Milele :tulip: what a good idea to reward someone.

My friday is over now and I’m glad I’ll go to bed soon. Hopefully I sleep, the last nights were crap.
It was a nice friday. Some things I wanted to do for a long time are finished. It was a good feeling. It was fun. It was creative work.
I fell asleep at my desk :grin: I really need a restful sleep urgently.
Good night peeps :hugs:

7 Likes

It’s 11:11AM at the time I started this…

I have a busy work day, gotta make some data models in Excel (@Cjp w00t!), see if I can build a better marketing program for 2023 and optimize spend, blah blah blah…

But tonight, we got snow outside, we got street tacos, we got Arnold Palmers inside.

I’ll probably get a few episodes of The Sopranos in tonight (we’re on season 6B (the home stretch)).

I need a dessert tho, open to suggestions!

9 Likes

Mmmmm excel. Good luck finding efficiencies @HoofHearted

3 Likes

Just tried this fast hibatchi spot and it was fantasic and like half the price of a regular hibatchi experience. Kinda funny this was their dining area decor…

7 Likes

Ice-cream? Or brownies? Or brownie ice-cream? Cake? Mmmmmm… I looooove cake. I have cake in my fridge!!!

Got distracted. By cake.

4 Likes

All of the above!! Icecream is my only weakness!

3 Likes

Just doing the dad thing

14 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

That a bold statement :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do they work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The only binge happening this Friday night involves Netflix! Happy weekend all :blush:

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes