Friday Thread #3

I was tasked with taking these tables apart and forgot my drill, so decided to bring Lupe with me when I went back home. She’s bored now.

11 Likes

Started my Friday with body conditioning which kicked my ass. Dentist, done :white_check_mark:. We are making a chicken curry and going to watch a movie and have an early night. Yoga tomorrow, then the big :soccer: match at Stamford Bridge to get to the Champions League final :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:.

Get to visit the fur kid’s boarders on Sunday to make sure we are happy leaving the boys with them. We are going away between May 10-13th for a seaside break which my better half is treating me to… Can’t wait to be honest! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I agree that lame nerdy weekends rock! Nothing better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:v:t3::disguised_face::sunglasses::nerd_face:

10 Likes

I’m a few hours from catching a flight to Vegas with my 3 older kids for the Sick New World festival. 65 bands, 5 stages, one day!

Im grateful to share the music of my youth with my kids, and they actually are stoked to go!

System of a Down, Slipknot, Alice in Chains, a Perfect Circle, Baby Metal… and like 60 more!!

Rock on gang!

12 Likes

Happy sober friday folks!
Mine is already over and I’m happy to echo … yeah to boooring weekends minding your own business at home in peace :pray::blush::blush::star_struck::blush:

Actually my friday was also happily boring filled with office work, plant fumbling, chores, cat cuddling and calls with friends. Not to forget the cozy warmth the wood stove provides. Frost nights are over and it’s sunny again.So I think there is outdoor work waiting for me on the weekend :woman_farmer:
Have a good time all!

9 Likes

Boring is the new cool :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Those table tops were no joke! So heavy, I’m glad the bracket that I bent will no longer be necessary as it will be a stand alone table and my boss got new table legs. Lupe was a star, of course she was. Everyone’s buddy and greeted the person who came for a meeting.

10 Likes

She is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The tables look heavy!

4 Likes

Um, yes! Definitely so in my opinion. My husband and I are listening to an audiobook so I think we fit in the nerdy camp :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Surprisingly so, I wasn’t prepared for how heavy they are. My back will be feeling it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yeah that qualifies. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ha! Thanks Joe. I had no doubt but you cemented it for me for sure.

5 Likes

It’s okay. I’m sitting on the couch with one of the kids watching a 10 year old gameshow.

7 Likes

That’s hilarious! I do love gameshows

3 Likes

Multiple Tornados hitting ground around us this afternoon. So a lil adrenaline while at home tonight

10 Likes

I’m at work and we just had the Tornado Warning page overhead. Tis the season. Stay safe CJ.

8 Likes

@rosacando hope your back doesn’t feel so sore tomorrow. Hope you and Lupe were able to get in your walk. Adorable pics Rosa – she was a wonderful greeter :smile:
@trustybird stay safe and dry. Enjoy your indoor weekend – don’t work too hard.
@tragicfarinelli Oh that sounds lovely – have a fun weekend.
@hoofhearted OH wow – that sounds awesome – have a fabulous time – what a wonderful way to spend time with the kids – sure it will be a epic memorable festival
@jasty2 lovely chill evening with the kids - i love it!
@cjp Stay safe CJ – hope they pass by without any damage.

friday-gif-5

Happy Friday ALL
what a day – my 4 hour window turned out to be 6 and i am exhausted (never thought just waiting in a car could be so damn taxing). Luckily it was a quick fix for the sprinklers (grateful i didn’t have to mess with it this year and hired it out).
Home relaxing now and ready to join you all for a lame weekend at home :wink:

12 Likes

IMG_0882

4 Likes

That’s scary! We rarely have tornados here, just earth quakes. Stay safe my dude!!

7 Likes

Thanks @HoofHearted i havent heard of any fatalities in the area so thats a major blessing. Rock out in vegas for us!!!

6 Likes