Friday Thread #3

OOh – have a wonderful time – i absolutely love Chicago. You going for fun? Hope you get to enjoy the city

1 Like

Not fun really but a celebration of life. We won’t go downtown because I’m driving my 81 year old Mama but it should be a quick, nice visit.

I’m hoping for good health and safe travels. :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

awe - i’m sorry for the loss and grateful that you can celebrate life. Sending you luck for your drive and wishing you healthy safe travels :hugs:

2 Likes

Last day off. Been packing today and trying to get rid of as much as we can before moving. Have 16 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday, but tonight we’re going to a comedy show in the city. Hopefully we’re not out to late, the next couple days are long and I need my beauty sleep. :rofl::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

It’s the same here today. And windy as a bitch. Glad I’m inside today too :wink:

2 Likes

Yep totally agree, sober cooking is boring :sleeping: now . Bottle of wine & prawns garlic ginger sizzling away :heart_eyes: i was friday night Keith Floyd on the piss

For those who dont know him , he drank wine always on his television programmes amazing pissed chef

And tonight Mr sober has cooked marmite on toast :joy:

2 Likes

Happy Friday gang!

I came to texas for the eclipse and tonight’s our last night.

I was planning on working from here this week until I was told on Sunday (the day I was leaving) that VPN access had been turned off and that I would need to come into the office everyday.

Welp, I said, fine, I’m gonna take this week off since I wasn’t planning on coming in.

Not sure I’ll still have a job come next week. Either they let me go for not coming in, or I quit if I have to come in from now on. Either way… maybe I should have taken that job that I passed on? :laughing::grimacing:

7 Likes

Man that is shitty on the company’s part for not giving you any notice on these changes. They are not blind… should know people have changed their lives to work from home and may not be able to switch back on a whim.

Hope it all works out in your favor.

Maybe not too late to reach out to the other company? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hope you got a lot of packing done today. 16 hrs shifts are insane Joe. Hopefully your coffee will kick in early tomorrow morning.

Ooh…a comedy show… Sounds like a perfect way to end the day.

2 Likes

Hello one and all! Have a nice Friday and an awesome weekend!

6 Likes

I’m working every day until Tuesday. Happy Friday all. Do something fun for me. :dancer:t2::man_dancing:t2:

9 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Happy Friday y’all

eecbec46bbf4dca81f3b6e827bb33490

8 Likes

Happy Friday gang!

I took today off so that I could get a quote for AC to be installed in my home. Also went to the gym; my arms are sore!

Now time to get supper, what should I have fo supper?

7 Likes

I’m hoping you have already eaten. I’m also hoping you chose pizza or Italian. That is the vibe I’m getting…:pizza::spaghetti:

2 Likes

Never thought I’d be going to bed at 10:15 on a Friday night but here we are!! Hope you all have a lovely sober weekend!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

I went at just after 9 pm… :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Isn’t that the best? I went to bed at the exact same time, got up at 6am, ready for the day!

These kinds of days never get old!

4 Likes

We settled on Jersey Mike’s and a movie (LOTR).

Probably not the best for my weightloss endeavor, but… cheat day? Maybe?

4 Likes