Friday Thread #3

Happy friday @erntedank. I hope today goes quickly and is as painless as possible. You deserve some freedom.

I’m off camping again this weekend so I won’t be checking in for a few nights. I’m grateful to know you all are out those staying sober with me. My cat Bird helping me pack by hiding in my ground tarp. :point_down:t3:

Happy friday to all you fine folks. This sober happy camper wishes you well. Now off to sleep before my 6:30 a.m. wake up.

12 Likes

Good morning and happy Friday!!
Today is my beautiful and silly girl’s 6th birthday!- let us not get confused with my other beautiful and mischievous baby girl, Sophie (which is the cat that my daughter is using as a pillow in the picture :joy:)

I requested the day off to spend it with her. She’s my inspiration to stay sober and become the best version of myself. Every minute I waste drinking is one less minute I get to enjoy her :family_woman_girl::revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

TGIF: Thank God It’s Fried Eggs
food-egg

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: love your sense of humor…Happy Friday

2 Likes

Oh my. I’m the total opposite. I can’t go anywhere if I haven’t checked out safe places to eat (That can make allergy friendly food that doesn’t make me sick) fun kid friendly things to do. Tickets for possible Museums or events planned, the weather checked and Backup plans if the weather changes quickly and so on.

I get stressed going somewhere on vacation without any plans. Probably because I want everyone to have a good time and feel responsible for it.

4 Likes

Happy Friday!

It’s 5 'til 10am, I’m in bed. Got home from vacation 9 hours ago, first sleep in my own bed; felt great.

Gonna take it easy today, unpack, do laundry and enjoy the sunshine.

12 Likes

Welcome home @HoofHearted Dan! :hugs:

1 Like

Got hit hard today with a summer cold. Not the best timing but is it ever? I spent the latter part of the day snoozing. Can’t wait for my husband to get home late tonight. Hopefully I rested well enough to get busy again this weekend on cleaning the rental - so close! I know some stress makes my body vulnerable to getting sick, so I’m trying not to overthink things. Hope everyone had a better day than I did! Time to snooze some more and listen to the thunderstorm outside :sleeping:

11 Likes

Sending you healing vibes. I feel you with being vulnerable when stressed. Take it easy. Hugs!

2 Likes

Happy friday ya’ll

Just adulting today. A little work. Met with a financial planner. One more meeting with another planner before i decide. Just trying to set us up so we have enough money to travel in retirement. And went grocery shopping…came in under budget!

I love how sobriety has given me my life back. Im focusing on health: mentally, physically, and financially.

Hubby is celebrating one year sober today from booze and weed. Im so very proud of him. Ive seen him grow so much personally and professionally.

Well im outta like for the day and my shoutouts @ isnt working.

I hope you all hit the pillow sober tonight

12 Likes

Happy One Year, @Cjp’s Hubby!!!

5 Likes

Thanks!! It’s nice to be out of the Hawaiian heat and back to the Seattle heat! :rofl:

3 Likes

This is how my Friday is going tonight … been studying with small breaks since 12 pm… picked up some junk food to keep me going… I think I should cook some dinner soon :rofl:

4 Likes

& the view from the condo tonight :pray:

6 Likes

Good luck with your studying! Cooking dinner would be great - healthy fuel and brain power. Nice green view for you too…

2 Likes

I got so caught up in studying I forgot to even start my dinner…whew look at the time it’s already 9:25 pm…time to start the stove :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

LOL - i do remember those moments – sending you energy vibes to get through your study session with some good food in your tummy

2 Likes

Thank - you @JazzyS !! I got a big test next Tuesday hopefully I pass it.

2 Likes

i know you are studying hard - that will get you good results!
R (2)

2 Likes

Hows studying going? @Drew95

2 Likes