Friday Thread #3

It’s good @Cjp , I’ve learned a lot and I’m finally starting to remember a lot of stuff that I couldn’t earlier this week , ha ha it paid off !!!

I’m finally winding down, just finished my dinner & now I’m gonna play some Diablo II

7 Likes

Time for some entertainment before bed ! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::yawning_face::yawning_face:
Happy friday everyone , it’s 11:11 where I am…make a wish haha

4 Likes

Looks amazing! Definitely worthy of posting here :point_down:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Welcome to another sober friday folks!!!

What are you doing today?

I am :kiss::dancer::dizzy: Me brave, me survived my first professional dental hygiene :muscle::clap::+1:
For the rest of the day I will be celebrating overcoming my anxiety, crying a little of relief and faking adulting :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

12 Likes

Home after a day of listening to final presentations, speaking tests, etc. My Friday night will be reading a book I got from the library, and eating a parfait that my daughter likes to make. :ice_cream:

12 Likes

Happy Friday!!! Yup another sober week…today marks 7 months af. No plans. Hope everyone has a wonderful day :blush: :heart:
happy-friday-gif-1

11 Likes

Dinner looks good.

2 Likes

Thanks @WilliamBloke
My dinner from last night as well… had to use up the remaining of my gems haha.

1 Like

@Misokatsu it’s only 11 am where I am right now, my Friday is just started ! Haha.

3 Likes

Starting my Friday feeling glad it’s a relatively cool morning with the windows open and that it will only get up to about 82F/27-28C today. I feel grateful for this before the temps start soaring next week! The heat dome is upon us!

So far I want to get my bedroom organized enough today so we can finally go buy a new bed. The foam spare bed we are sleeping on isn’t terrible but also isn’t a long term option. I need to pare down my wardrobe, also, and make a donation pile as well as a trash/recycle pile. I think focusing on clothes will be a good goal for the next couple of days.

Happy Friday!

10 Likes

Happy Friday gang!

I am flying home from a week long conference in Reno Nevada. It’s still early enough that I’ll make it home by noonish.

The hotel we stayed at, GSR, has, according to the internet, the largest stage in world in their theater. I asked around and managed to get a personal back stage tour of their theater! It was, without a doubt, the biggest stage I’ve ever seen! Very cool!

There is a full sized replica of a Boeing 727 on the stage, been there.since day 1.

14 Likes

Happy sober Friday TS family!

It’s already late afternoon here. Had a lovely day. Went out for brunch​:yum: and shopping :shopping:
Then cinema :movie_camera::popcorn: the brand new Barbie movie :clapper:
My whole world is a lot more pink now :heartpulse::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Plans for the rest of the day: cooking dinner, gaming, sofa and telly. Just relaxing :relieved:

:squid:

9 Likes

Happy friday all. I am ready for the weekend. I picked up a 4 hour shift on Saturday and then I’ll have the night to myself for whatever I decide. Sunday will be dinner out at a new restaurant and a Barbie viewing. How was it @HolySquid?

8 Likes

I loved it! Do you know the movie Free Guy? If you like that, you’ll like Barbie :blush:

3 Likes

I did like Free Guy and I’m looking for entertainment so I think I’ll be good. :clap:t3:

3 Likes

In our more recent moves, we were just talking about how it does take a couple years to truly feel settled in. We can be settled before then but then we tend to rearrange when we figure out a better way to have things arranged. So I know it takes time, but we just have to keep on trucking!

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist…
0fd0ecfe299d1150ae6c23da4f96a90d

4 Likes

Not Friday so let’s call it a Pre-Day post LOL

@Ray_M_C_Laren Do you have one of these? :joy:

10 Likes

6 Likes