Friday Thread #3

Must be the day for being up early. Sounds like you had a productive start. :smile_cat:

I have a friend coming over later today to watch a movie. There is always a lot of fun and laughter when we get together, so I’m looking forward to it.

8 Likes

Congrats everyone, we all made it to Friday!!! I’m so proud each of you. Together we are strong. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Enjoy your weekends, rest and prepare for next week!

10 Likes

Friday and I’m working evening shift. Busy busy.

9 Likes

9 Likes

TGIF!!! Cant believe how quickly this week flew by
Im getting ready to bring in pride month by working the annual pride festival. Super excited to see some friends i havent seen since covid but nervous about my energy…itll all work out im sure
Have a wonderful sober Friday everyone :grinning:

happy-friday

12 Likes

I hope all goes well Jazzy and your pain is at a minimum or at least manageable.
:rainbow_flag::heart::purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank Eric
Its managable adjacent so ill take it :wink:

5 Likes

Friday, vacation! One week off and as much as vacations unsettle me, as much I walked into my boss’s office to tell her that this time for real I take vacation next week. I need to relax. Have a break.

13 Likes

Oh, this sounds good! I’m almost asleep on the couch. Will feed the cats and go to bed now. Tomorrow is a new day to fumble around :blush:

7 Likes

After 7 hours of work I came home and wanted to do a short nap before I start cleaning and such. Now it’s almost 7 pm :grimacing: That nap was much longer than I thought but seems I needed it. That’s what happens when I go to bed too late and sleep only 5 hours :weary:
Well…I have time, no need to rush :relieved:
Looking forward to a yummy meal later when everything is done.

14 Likes

It’s a chore day for me. Not exciting, but a necessary evil :rofl:

10 Likes

It was my last double therapy (group and individual) day today, as in the future I’ll do them on different days. Too exhausting like this although today the two connected wonderfully well. Did imagery rescripting for the first time, with something that occured between my mother and me, and what a trip it was. Now I’m ready to sleep the weekend. Enjoy yours all! Love X

11 Likes

Just finished having a job interview. Whew…i got through it. Seemed to go well but I’m just glad it’s over. These things can be so nervewracking.

7 Likes

I found the version with sound!

@RosaCanDo

https://www.reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/xs0uxo/me_irl/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

2 Likes

Oh em geeeee!!!

1 Like

I’ll post this again elsewhere I’m sure but we did it! Bought our house today.

Lots more photos to come.

19 Likes

My Favorite Friday gif @JazzyS !!! :purple_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: Thank you! :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Congratulations, @RosaCanDo !!! :tada::raised_hands:t2::heart: That’s Huge!!! Happy for you!!!

4 Likes

Massive congratulations @RosaCanDo

I have spent my Friday night at a history lecture and loved it! It was a fascinating talk by Michael Wood on the Anglo-Saxons. It is not a period I know much about and now want to go and read up on it.

Hope everyone else is having a Friday evening they can really enjoy.

7 Likes

Soooooooo happy for you two and your pup annnnd all the plants! Big congratulations!!! Happiest smile I’ve seen on you, @RosaCanDo … you’re sparkling!! Exciting!!

5 Likes