Friday Thread #3

Friday plans got the 79 el Camino out the shop brought it to the self car wash afterwards go home have pizza with the fam watch Angles hopefully win there 5th straight game and that’s about it! Have a good weekend to all! :v:t4:

10 Likes

Im proud of you for passing on the bar knowing your defenses may be alittle down due to the funk. Protect yourself @JasonFisher

3 Likes

Have an awesome Friday and amazing sober weekend!:muscle:t2::ok_hand:t3:

12 Likes

Good Morning Matti and all you sober folks!

It’s friday, what are you doing today?

I will try to take it easy today, my wrists and arms hurt from working.
A friend invited me for a chat in the afternoon. I’ll go if I’m not completely knocked out tired from farmwork.

Besides mowing and household I have planned tea with the cats on the balcony, hopefully reading a bit without falling asleep and the furnace has an appointment with the service technician for annual inspection around noon.

Now: Out of bed, the cats want breakfast :blush:
Have a good sober friday folks!

9 Likes

Its 2 am on Friday where I am and I just got off work. I worked overtime this week and work Saturday and Sunday so today, after I sleep, is my day off.
Per usual I might get everything on my to do list done or I might accomplish nothing. I hope to book plane tickers and a hotel for a trip to visit my brother and finish my intro to motorcycle safety online class. Learning to ride a motorcycle is my next bucket list item and I have to finish the online portion before I can register for the fun in person stuff. Equal parts excited and nervous there.
Happy Friday all! :motorcycle::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

11 Likes

I think I’m going to see ‘Thelma&Louise’ this evening :cinema:

10 Likes

It’s football night with the quarter finals of the Euros :soccer: under way. I’ll watch Spain - Germany for sure, but as I’m working the weekend I might skip the late kick off match, Portugal - France. I’ll have to stay up for Holland - Turkey tomorrow. And when Turkey wins I’ll be kept awake afterwards by honking Turks in town.

Otherwise I’m looking at jobs to apply for. Want to write at least one letter today. Have a good Friday friends!

10 Likes

The honking horns here are for Portugal. My street is basically all Portuguese and Brazilian (delis, butchers, cafes)…it gets hairy :rofl::rofl: I also have a feeling we might see the big man cry again.

Looking forward to the Spain Vs Germany match a lot!

5 Likes

giphy

Happy Fried Eggs!!

10 Likes

@trustybird Love that you are doing a motorcycle safety training – so very cool. Hope you Enjoy your day off :hugs:
@acromouse Love that movie – hope you enjoy it

Happy Friday my sober peeps
A lovely day. Started off super active with workouts and errands and then a three hour nap. Watching latest Dr Who with brother and catching up on here.

Love y’all … enjoy the weekend

9 Likes

A 3 hour nap sounds like absolute bliss!

2 Likes

It really was :heart: The kind that you wake up and don’t know where you are LOL

6 Likes

Happy Friday!

Took a day to rest and take it easy. About to walk out the door and get dinner somewhere.

Stay beautiful gang!

13 Likes

Have an amazing Friday and a beautiful sober weekend!:partying_face:

12 Likes

It is Friday, it is morning and I haven’t been to bed yet because I just got off work. First up is a good 8-10 hour sleep, then I’ll tackle my Friday. Good night/good morning to all. :last_quarter_moon:

10 Likes

It’s Friday and my three day weekend is here. Yay! It started raining just now. Booo! Well my place needs some attention. Like cleaning and stuff. Let’s do it.

In other news, I did write an application letter last Friday, and yesterday I was invited for a job interview next Wednesday. Which will be something, as I learned that my old manager from 11 years ago is a manager now there, and another colleague from then is working there as well. 11 Year ago is when I fucked up my job and advanced community mental health nursing education due to addiction and my PD. Although I didn’t realize at the time I was an addict. Or had a PD. I was total open in my application now. Which I guess is why I was invited to talk in the first place. It will be a talk with quite some added suspense. But I feel it’s good to confront this part of my life. And who knows, maybe end up with a challenging but very nice rewarding job.

Have a great Friday all!

13 Likes

Happy Friday :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Keeping up the suspense here :grin:

Weather here is rather rainy too today. I’m going to meet some people from my climate activist group this evening, if I can drag my behind from the sofa and onto a bike in this weather. But the rain is supposed to lessen later.

10 Likes

Happy Friday y’all
vintage-ballet-dancer-happy-friday-dance-9h55dfpura5pjabj

Let’s make it a great sober day!

10 Likes