From where are you?

We moved from there to Wrangell. I left AK when I was 4 for Washington. I lived in Nome for the summer of '02 though.

Ottawa area, Canada

Hello, iā€™m.finding it a little hard navigating ā€˜Talk Soberā€™ But i will.give it a go. Iā€™m feeling a hell of a lot better than i was two weeks ago. When iā€™m drinking, i find it hard to stop, i drink in the mornings to get rid of the anxiety ive built up through drinking! crazy! I feel so grateful i got my day 1 out of the way, day 16 now :purple_heart: i feel reborn! Everyday is different, iā€™m ŕeally trying to keep my eye on the ball, ive been trying to give up the dreaded Alcohol for about 4 years now ( serial relapser) Been hospitalised etc, so itā€™s important that i try my absolute hardest, pink cloud at the moment, but we all know that can disapear.
Hey Thanks for asking! You got any tips? Hope your good.:blush:

2 Likes

Kansas :water_buffalo::rooster::ear_of_rice::seedling:

2 Likes

Philippines

2 Likes

I know Swansboro! Was stationed at Lejeune twice.

Lancashire, UK.

Sweden! Iā€™m struggling to be the the person I once was! Iā€™m once again on day one ā€¦Love to you all!

3 Likes

Columbus, Ohio

3 Likes

Hey MBS & Welcome! Well thatā€™s two things we have in common. Desire for sobriety & Swedish heritage :hugs:

2 Likes

Formerly from Akron, OH birthplace of AA, now a +25 year resident of Vermont, birthplace of the founders of AA!

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping someone has helped show you around, maybe how to start a new topic. Welcome to Talking Sober, just reading the posts is a great help and source of ideas for me. Blessings on your house :pray:

Baton rouge, LA, USA

1 Like

NYC :blush:

2 Likes

Whoop whooop. Up here in Cleveland! I have family there tho, and in marysville.

2 Likes

I am from El Salvador itā€™s a Lil country in Central America.

3 Likes

Kansas City, Missouri

1 Like

Hi @_Luke! I am taking a motorcycle trip up your way sometime this month to visit the Rock nā€™ Roll Hall of Fame :blush:

1 Like

Reno/ Lake Tahoe, CA areaā€¦close to where all of the fires are. Well, not directly by me but all over California s west coast.

1 Like

Yey sweden, me too. Jag Ƥr frƄn skƄne, du?

2 Likes