Froot Loops šŸŽ¶

I love everything she put out, itā€™s crazy good :v:t2:

1 Like
1 Like

I love playing this guitar riff, itā€™s fun brings back memories

Worse memory tho, I played it with a group at a bar one night, worked hard to pump up the crowd,

3 hours later I got to Experience being arrested for DUI, not exactly my finest moment

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Here ya go, Eric! @Dazercat Thanks for all the laughter you inspire. Llamas and Cheez-its and asparagusā€¦ :joy: Sing it loud! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just listened to it. Again :rofl:
My wife is laughing too.
We have a special place in our heart for ā€œpetty legsā€
Thatā€™s what my little baby girl use to call Tom Petty. :rofl:. It was the first concert we took our children too. And I mean children 8 and 10 maybe. I think some people didnā€™t think it was appropriate of us doing that. What with their first smell of pot and lots of booze. We did not partake of course. We just thought it was great music. And that they should be exposed to it.
And besides they loved Petty Legs. :heart::heart::heart:

Have you ever seen the thread I started a really long time ago.

We might have to put it on there. :joy:

1 Like

Thereā€™s definitely worse songs to have as an ear worm.

1 Like

I think itā€™s awesome that you took them to a show so young. I took mine, tooā€¦ only to outdoor shows, so I could keep them away from the crazies. :upside_down_face: But it was great for them that I shared my love of musicā€¦ and today, they are all music connoisseurs. I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have not seen that thread, yet. Sounds fun! Iā€™ll check it out. :blush:

2 Likes

Girl power! :boom::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Canā€™t stop listening to Petty Legs. :rofl:
Thinking about Nuffins :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hahahaha!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Did someone say surf music?
I saw Junior Brown three years ago and he was awesome!

3 Likes

From Dylanā€™s pen to The Bandā€™s ā€œMusic from Big Pinkā€ to the incredible voice of Grace Potterā€¦ this song has been beautifully done by so many.

2 Likes

In a music mood :black_heart:

4 Likes

Nice introduction by Neil talking about a dream he had and the snow sticking on his nose. ( He said snow )

3 Likes

And the ten minute version. Still not live.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Sad songā€¦ :cry:

2 Likes

It is sad, I had never heard this version. Only the Jose Gonzales one. Iā€™m feeling happy, I do have a proclivity to sad songs for some reason :thinking:

2 Likes