Fun new game

You tell me a reason why you think it’s a good idea topick up a drink or a drug and I will try to tell you a reason you are wrong.

14 Likes

Cause it makes me like you more?

10 Likes

Instant anxiety fixer.

2 Likes

Because I’m better looking when I’m drunk.

6 Likes

Because I have nothing to do in the evenings when the kids arent there and in the past, hate the empty house, (or myself)… And if I am not working I have no plans so drink during the day. (past tense)…

3 Likes

@SmokeyMirror I’m unlikeable even if you are wasted.

@JeffreyDale hangover anxiety is worse. Just bc you are numb to feelings doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

@Yoda-Stevie naw man, the mirror is just blurry when you’re drunk.

@liv_m it actually just pushes you off the edge. See above regarding feelings.

@Hazy drinking isn’t something to do. It doesn’t make life more interesting, it just makes you less interested in life.

15 Likes

I decided I will only pick up a drink when death is imminent during a zombie apocalypse.

Edited to spell words correctly cuz I’m not smart

2 Likes

Allowable. As long as you aren’t concerned with protecting your family.

4 Likes

Bc I’m bored and can’t think of nondrinking things to do! Me-me-me-me.

3 Likes

Pretty much stole my answer so I’ll go with my back up. If drinking solves boredom then you are boring. Booze won’t change that.

4 Likes

Ouch. Right on.

1 Like

When I was drinking or using I could literally only talk about drinking or using. I’m a fairly smart person sometimes and yet I couldn’t carry a conversation with anyone. No wonder my friends stopped calling me. I was a one trick pony. All I did was get messed up.

1 Like

I guess it’s for the same reason I am/was avoiding my friends: I knew I didn’t want to do anything else than using, and they might slow that process.

Now a reason to drink: I’m single and therefore nobody care if I get shitfaced some days. I’m the only one affected by it and I don’t care if I drink couples of days a week. Even if I’m hangover 3-4 days a week, it’ll affect no one else but me. (But it’s not true because my mother and brother and friends care about me)

I’m gonna steal this one from @Englishd. When did “I’m only hurting myself” become Okay??

5 Likes

This WAS my go to…

I like drinking and using drugs. It’s my choice not yours.

Yoooo, that was my go to as well. I always told myself that I wanted to live in complete dispare.

So you know it’s fucked up and wrong if I used to say it in active addiction.

1 Like

Oh my god… we’re practically sisters.

Cause at times its easier than faving reality

I’m not even sure where to go with this one. But I’d rather poop in a public bathroom thsn go to the hospital bc I’m impacted.

The hustle and grind is hard. And you can’t stay high forever (though I did give it an honest attempt) and life will be even shittier when you come back down.

1 Like