Fun new game

I gave a pretty good atempt myself. And your right all that crap we try to avoid by using is still there when we sober up

I have never had a problem that drugs and alcohol couldn’t make worse.

3 Likes

Wow man so profound

drinking isn’t something to do. It doesn’t make life more interesting, it just makes you less interested in life. @Englishd realest words I ever heard

I don’t take criticism as hard.

You’ll get criticized less if you are sober so you won’t even have to worry about this.

Because I"m funny and make good jokes when I drink beers!

@Englishd dropping golden nuggets here. Should just write a book of all your quotes.

3 Likes

People are laughing at you when you drink. Not with you.

This one I borrowed from a friend: Because I have always seen world as black and white. I had really narrow look on life and using psychedelics have broadened my view on world and life. They help me to appreciate small things in life. I have been in therapy for years and that didn’t do shit to me. Psychedelics have done wonders to my cognition.

Cuz im so much more funnieer and everybodys so pretty…

I’ve done plenty of of shrooms and acid so I can relate. What I found out is just that LSD didn’t expand my universe. I just sat in the yard talking to a tree and said it was God. Hallucinagens don’t do anything for your mental health that you can’t do your self.

1 Like

I’m always pretty. Next.

3 Likes

Food tastes so much better and making love is far more intense and great when smoking weed…

1 Like

Actually the opposite it is true. Weed dulls your senses and makes pleasurable things less enjoyable. You just don’t notice bc you are stoned.

1 Like

Yes. You are beyond hope.

2 Likes

The titanic is sinking. Drinking whiskey will increade my blood alcohol level and decrease my bloods freezing point in the frigid Atlantic waters. It may be my only chance at survival

2 Likes

You’re a doctor. Only poor people died on the Titanic. You will be fine and in a life boat.

4 Likes

I can dance better while drunk :joy:

1 Like

Well in reality i can ONLY dance while drunk because my body doesn’t move when I’m sober. haha
but that’s ok. i would gladly give up dancing for my sobriety

2 Likes