Gardening In Recovery

What a brilliant idea! This is great!! Can we really ask you to plant a gratitude plant? Can I ask for one, please? :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiley:

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeousā€¦love it! You did a hell of a job :+1:t4::hugs::wave:t4:

3 Likes

Of course, I would love to plant a gratiplant for you :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!! :smiley::smiley::pray::blossom::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Think about if you would like a specific plant. Of course you can let me choose one if you want. Take your time. The stone wall will patiently wait.

3 Likes

I will! :blush::cherry_blossom::pray:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s simply a fantastic idea! Thereā€™s such poetry in transforming harsh dry stone and bad memories into beautiful green, life and brightness. Go you, @erntedank!

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m back and I thought about what kind of flower I should ask for :cherry_blossom: do daffodils grow there? I love daffodils!
Also, you have no idea how grateful I am that because of your post, Iā€™ve been thinking about flowers all day instead of addiction and dark things. Thank you so much for that, and God bless :blossom::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

It doesnā€™t matter for me wich fern :hugs:
Choose the one you love and I will too! :smile:

4 Likes

All day finishing off what I could

Tomorrow I will sort the plants and put some in the ground :sunflower:

@Dazercat - my catio :smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

14 Likes

This looks like a rad playground. Next life I want to be reborn as your cat :smile_cat:

6 Likes

:joy: they will be out in it tomorrow :grinning: canā€™t wait to see them in there.

Just got a pic at night

10 Likes

Itā€™s amazing! What a gift you are giving your fur babies. Good work!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I canā€™t wait to relax out there tomorrow while they are out too.
:sunflower:

4 Likes

You are very handy.
It looks wonderful.

Luckily for me all I have to do is buy furniture. I can handle that. You really are talented.
Great job :clap:

2 Likes

:hugs: thank you. I didnā€™t know I was capable of it actually looking like I imagined :joy:

3 Likes

WOW! this is super cool lookingā€¦I too wanna be a cat and come play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Very impressive workā€¦your fur babies will be super excited

2 Likes

It looks FANTASTIC. ding dong.

2 Likes

That really looks awesome!
Golden hands you have!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :pray: going to do a few chores then should be out there today with the cats. :smile_cat::sunflower:

1 Like