Gardening In Recovery

My potted patio garden is happy this morning after an early morning rain shower. Kept things simple in this first year as we decide what we want to do long term. I’ve stuck with herbs and flowers but I do have a couple serrano chile plants that I got in late, but they do have baby chiles growing!

Lovely lantana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My first time growing nasturtiums. They’re so pretty!

8 Likes

The barrel has flowering purslane and lemon coral sedum in the middle. Here’s what it looks like when the flowers open up, though there are more now as this is an older pic. I love it!

6 Likes

Hydrangea ---- Hydrangea, commonly named the hortensia, is a genus of more than 70 species of flowering plants native to Asia and the Americas. By far the greatest species diversity is in eastern Asia, notably China, Korea, and Japan

6 Likes

got the garden wall finished

11 Likes

C

ut flowers

12 Likes

My grandma used to have many beautiful flowers in her garden. Your pictures brought back some of the best memories of my childhood :heart:

6 Likes

My “queen of the night” cactus is blooming. Just one flower this time and it only last for a day but she is big and gorgeous!

13 Likes

Oh she’s beautiful. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Picture is for blooming sunflowers. And yes I planted tomatoes too close together. When planting pre hip surgery and the plants were small and did not see future growth. Next year will be different.

9 Likes

My indoor garden. Makes me happy :smiling_face:

13 Likes

I love your indoor garden :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

View of my front door from the yard gate… yes, it’s hiding somewhere in this flower explosion :smile:
:squid:

18 Likes

Wow that is some major curb appeal. Simply Beautiful!

2 Likes

Beautiful!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Great colours eye catching

2 Likes

E
IMG_7944
IMG_7943 front
IMG_7945
IMG_7947
IMG_7952
IMG_7953