Get with a program (a personal choice)

It may see weird, but on my meetings people weren’t interested in keeping in touch with each other on the daily basis.
Made me think, that they treat these meetings as a ritual and only for their selfish reason. I don’t know :roll_eyes::no_mouth:

No I wouldn’t want to see someone from my meeting daily tbh that to me would be alittle weird were there for a reason to help eachother after we go home we become mum dad brother grandad nanny again we are more than just addicts your early day so please give it time it will all fall into place if you just let it run its course and if your not feeling that meeting get to another.xxi wish you the best how many days /months have you got clean.:heart::v::pray:

1 Like

It’s all the same give or take tbh

2 Likes

Well, I kind of lost hope, after I’ve experienced, that people from the meeting don’t want to keep in touch, outside the meetings.
Maybe I got unlucky, oh well.
It’s not like they can tell me anything, I haven’t known yet.

My highest streak of clean days was somewhere around 42 days, my current is 14 days :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You you decide that you have nothing more to learn us when you need some type of recovery more than ever imho all the best stay open mindedness as that’s when we learn new ways and get to move forward in our recovery.xx​:heart::v::pray:

2 Likes

A massive thankyou too you all without you crazy lot and my community n.a program and smart I wouldn’t be here clean and free today.so again thankyou.x

5 Likes

Openmindness is something I’m not willing to abandon :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank You for being grateful :pray::hugs:

2 Likes

90 days you rock that sweet you own it 100 tbh I’m quite likeing being an adult ATM not to sure that will last :rofl::rofl::rofl::blossom:

2 Likes

So glad to hear you’ve adopted a program and happy 80 days! I love what you said about talking and sharing with others who understand to fill that void.

It took me 7 years of going in and out of rooms to really accept the program I follow now and one of the biggest changes was my perspective change. I looked as these meetings only as a place for desperate people to get sober until I was desperate enough to keep going and follow the directions of what others were doing.

Finding a sponsor, a higher power, abs a fellowship of other men and women who I can call on whenever has been the biggest blessing in my life. Now I’ve been given the opportunity to help others through sponsoring and im beyond grateful as well.

So glad to hear your progress on your journey and can’t wait to hear more about it :grin:

3 Likes

There’s online aa
Onlinebn.a
Online smart recovery
In person aa
In person n.a in person smart recovery

The list goes on and on and on if you look up in threads I believe @SassyRocks or someone out about all the support you can get if you want to put abit of effort into your recovery.

1 Like

I myself were in and out the room for about 7/8 years myself we really do need to be desperate before we start looking for our souloutions.amazing to have such great ppl to chat with X​:heart::pray::v:

2 Likes

I understand, though I feel good, doing it my way :blush::ok_hand:

I suspect, that I’ve figured it out and only time will tell, if I’m right or just deceiving myself :innocent:

Good luck with your way I hope it works out for you.x

1 Like

Back atcha mate

1 Like

I bet it would, since I don’t know what could go wrong with it and that’s excellent :blush:

14 days I believe Conor.xoco

1 Like

Way to go @Lilemm! Keep stacking those days. Your positivity is great. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

14 days today.
Though I’m going to sleep in a moment, so basically 15 is given :innocent:

I’m over 2 years and I still don’t have it figured out. As soon as someone learns the secret I’d love to have it myself. Until then I’ll continue working my program

3 Likes