Getting that fuzzy feeling from doing a good job

That will be great. I still working on my dining room/ music room. But ain’t going to be anywhere near that big

1 Like

Didn’t realise you were only just starting in construction. Something made me think that you had been doing it for a while. I enjoy it. Almost as much as I did cooking.:grinning:

Spent the day working on the bulkhead w my Dad. Neglected to take a “before” photo :roll_eyes:

Sanding, priming, caulking, eliminating rust. The space in between the door and foundation used to just be wide open, so we filled it with insullation and did a bit of carpentry to box it in and tidy it up.

I kept thinking about how great it is that our relationship has improved so drastically that we can work together now and its like 2 friends doing a job, rather than us arguing the whole time. Its been over a year since we had a fight now. Its great to have these memories with him, working together.

3 Likes

Looks really good. And also glad that you are building these memories with your dad. That’s gotta be worth so much.:smile:

1 Like

Didn’t think I’d get the fuzzy feeling from this. Worked bloody hard to put 300mm of hardcore in. This was old brick and stone that had to be broken down to be able to compact it.
But now that 8.5 cubic metres of concrete have been poured and leveled. I’m a very happy bunny indeed!!

2 Likes

Very satisfying! :grin:

Certainly was in the end. I can move forward now. No more pain and anguish. :joy::joy::joy:

Ressurecting my own thread.

Not building related buuuut…

I made myself a pedal board for my effects pedals.

I’m quite chuffed. Saved me a few quid as it’s all off cuts from work. :metal:

2 Likes