Getting to know you

My birthday month is October and I’ll be 38 too!

3 Likes

Hi all nickname Hutch
Favorite color: camo
Song: Chris Stapleton-White Horse
I’m 59
Been on here 2 yrs 4 months now one day at a time
State: WA
Food: Hmmmmm pasta, Sushi, Breakfast….

11 Likes

I like most foods. Absolutely favorite is probably pizza or nachos :blush:

1 Like

Chris Stapleton can saaaaang boy!

4 Likes

Nachos are one of my fave’s too!

2 Likes

Dove is a beautiful nickname. And you have great taste in music! Hello from Manchester. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks!! I do love The Manchester sound!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Nickname is Raya.

I’m 34:)

Favorite color is royal blue or soft baby pink

Don’t have one particular song right now but I have been listening to Zach Bryan continuously lately.

Good morning! I’m in Washington State :heart:

10 Likes

Good morning! I used to listen to Zac brown band all the time! Sick em on a chicken! Loved that song. And “Toes”
Raya reminds me of the sun. Like a ray of sunshine. It’s pretty!🫶🏾

3 Likes

Thank you!

I like Zac brown band as well but Zach Bryan is different :heart: listen to “ something in the orange” if you get a chance. My husband passed from a fentanyl od on 08/30/22, that was his song before he passed :heart:

3 Likes

My nickname in the comedy scene more than 10 years ago was K-Rock & folks who know me from that time still call me that, which i find v cute. :slight_smile:

Color: hot pink & teal/aquamarine; pretty much any bright color
Song: We listen to a ton of music in my house and recently got a new-to-us record player so we can start delving into our newest finds, but no one song sticks out right now!

Good morning (10:14 am EST) from Buffalo, NY, USA

7 Likes

Nickname: My mom called me Bebe because I’m the youngest in the family :roll_eyes:. All my relatives call me that. Till this day. I don’t think they know my real name. My friends call me Burns.

Favorite Colors: Blue, Black, White, Gray

Song: Anything and everything. Hip-hop, rap, underground, oldies, old school funk, instrumentals, some country, reggae, punk rock. I come from a Mexican family, so I’ll be bumpin’ the Mexican jams. I love dancing. My wifey just got me into Kpop. Ngl the songs are pretty catchy.

State: CA

10 Likes

Dope song. I like Street Struck. :+1:

1 Like

Nickname: Mischa and Mycha (mouse in polish). I got this nickname when I was around 10yo and a lot of ppl still call me like this.

Colour: indigo, black, orange, purple, green… I like them all, depends on mood.

Song: impossible to chose one. Am listening to Black Keys today. Yesterday Manu Chao. Also, depends on mood.

Live in Netherlands, born and raised in Poland, seaside girl :wink:

4:30pm here

11 Likes

We still call my cousin Baby John. He’s not even the youngest cousin anymore, and is about 25 years old, and s pretty big gym guy now days, but that stuck when I started it 25 years ago :laughing:

4 Likes

Nickname: T-Mac is one, and among some people they call me Pinchazo or Papi

Favorite color: Chartreuse

Favorite song: “That’s All” by Genesis, or “Bennie and the Jets” by Elton John

Good morning. 8:30 AM in Arizona, USA.

7 Likes

That’s a good mix of music! I myself haven’t gotten into kpop. Maybe I’ll check some if it out. And Bebe definitely sounds appropriate for the youngest. But not to forget your actually name. lol

2 Likes

I dont really have any nicknames, my first name is Erin
44yo
Purple (we’re kindred spirits there, @NickiMarz !)
“Drops of Jupiter” by Train
Good morning (10:46am) from Kansas!

10 Likes

Wussup

Been sober 115 days today

Nickname: JB by all and Bud by my close family. I’m a third so JB is what I went by my entire life.

Just turned 40 this year, but 40’s are gonna be the greatest yet because of my new life in Jesus and my sobriety.

Favorite color: Deep Ocean Pacific Blue

Current favorite song:
Artist- KingsPorch
Song- I speak Jesus

Good afternoon
:arrow_up: Carolina

11 Likes

Awesome :+1::sunglasses:. It’s just a great album. One of my favourites

3 Likes