Go Steelers!

Jags need a QB they can trust. They have all the other pieces.

As great as Ben looked against Carolina, he looked equally bad against those pesky Jags

Steelers and Chargers this weekend. Y’all goin down!.. And not in the good way :joy:

Ya’ll won big, we lost hard. I think we’re gonna be hungrier.

Should be a great game.

Yeah, you guys made that Broncos loss sting a little less

Weathers gonna be nice in Pittsburgh. Good for us

That loss sucked. We were in prime position. Still think we go our division but a 1st round bye would be choice.

No such thing as nice weather in Pitt when you’re from SoCal :joy::rofl:

Let’s go Pitt!!! Shock the world tonight and beat Clemson! :football::football::football:

I know nothing about Football, but wanted to throw this in here… Go Texans! I think we’re doing pretty good this year. That’s all.

Because you ain’t been around!

@anon19498634 they actually do look pretty good. Started terrible and have really picked up steam all season.

2 Likes

Gosh y’all are lucky I lost my Regular status. This title would be changing. Hehe

And I would change it back bruh

1 Like

I would only have to add 6 letters…

Steelers Goin down!!

Packers lost to the Cardinals, thus solidifying their dead season. Wife is a Packers fan, today is her birthday. I played Taps for her after the loss.

1 Like

9 games in a row!! :grin: :tada:

2 Likes

Ahem, 7 and 0. :metal::metal::ok_hand::ok_hand::raised_hands::raised_hands::clap::clap::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

2 Likes

nope :wink:

12065845_511982652300229_2983852190578080759_n

1 Like

7-0, and I feel like nobody is talking about them still…at least not that I’ve heard. How does a team manage to be under the radar at 7-0?

1 Like

Cause they’re not the Chiefs or the Packers… or even the Cowboys. And they’re first 4 games were against not very winning teams, but a win is a win and it’s the only stat that matters.

They’re starting to talk about them now. The defense from last year seems to have carried over, and Ben has been a good captain for the offense to actually do stuff again.

Nothing quite like beating the Ravens in Baltimore, so satisfying.

2 Likes