Go Steelers!

Happy Sober Sunday Funday! GO STEELERS!

2 Likes

Headin to the park for some hoops

2 Likes

Nothing as satisfying as beating the Ravens, in Baltimore.

3 Likes

Probably just cost harbaugh is job. Flacco is trash. Baltimore is a trash city. Ray Lewis is a piece of shit. Ray rice is a bigger piece of shit. Ravens fans are all untreated alcoholics.

2 Likes

Tell me how you really feel :joy::rofl: I donā€™t mind Harbaugh, Flacco is overpaid, he had that fantastic year and they paid the hell out of him for it. Ray Rice has made mistakes, heā€™s been atoning for them ever since. Ray Lewisā€¦ well I respect him, his playing anyways, his personal views are his own.

1 Like

If Ray rice and Ray Lewis die in a fire then I started it.

1 Like

We hear you loud n clear cradle robber ā€¦:grin:

1 Like

But drew breeā€™s still killin it as an old manā€¦

2 Likes

Then go start a thread about how you love old men :joy:

1 Like

I dunno. Beating the Seahowks today in Seatle was pretty tasteyšŸ˜

The Chargers got themselves a squad this year. If they can get Bosa back, that defense will be even better.

Steelers and Chargers play in a couple weeks.

1 Like

Steelers looking great so far! Love that kid James Connor from Pitt (where my daughter goes to schoolā€¦ #H2P!). Go Stillers!!!

1 Like

Golly what an absolute beatdown. Great game to watch sober.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t watch anymore. It was like Faces of Deathā€¦ Even tho I had no chips in the game, I just couldnā€™t watch anymore

1 Like

I couldnā€™t stop! It was masterful. We donā€™t get many wins like that. Carolina is a quality team.

What a damn win! Was so bleak, so hopeless, but I still followed it.

Terrible towels flying proudly still!

5 Likes

Patriots ALL the way!!!

I was there! The Jags had them beat - they picked Ben 3 times and had 2 more called backā€¦ crushingā€¦ :frowning:

Huh? Iā€™m having trouble trying to decipher your message.