Goals and Dreams

What are your goals? What are your dreams? What steps are you taking to achieve them?

4 Likes

What are your goals inside that sober life?

Current goals are
-Keeping my powerlifting training on course for 2020, and competing for my 40th birthday ( in 2021).
-Hopefully recording a new album, or at least an e.p., with one or both of my bands.
-Play a few shows out of state.
-Continue building credit score, paying things down, and hopefully buy a house.

3 Likes

Those are great goals. I hope you stick around so we can watch you achieve them.

1 Like

Going to shave to help with the wind resistance?

Traveling to U.S. is my lifelong dream.

1 Like

Where are you from?

From Finland. I’ve been to Thailand twice but never across Atlantic.

Nice. Where in America would you like to visit?

Anywhere, really :smiley: of course NYC and west coast would be cool but I’m really interested to see the Rockies and Northwestern states.

Someone here posted a photo from Montana and that looked amazing.

2 Likes

Those Montana pictures did look incredible I remember that. What better year than 2020 to see it in person.

2 Likes

As a musician, my dream is to be able to do what I love and make a living doing it. But, as a realist, I know that wont happen, and that’s ok. I still am able to do what I love, I just have a day job.

Now, my goal is to produce 2 albums in 2020. I am close to achieving this goal already. I also want to perform at a festival, which could also happen this year! I think if I could do those 2 things, I can die knowing I succeeded. :grin:

3 Likes

I hope you accomplish them and share some songs with us on here.

1 Like

Complete my 5th Tough Mudder is 2020 without injury.

Watch my Daughter graduate with Doctorate.

Once divorce is finalized I’d like to visit Colorado. I’ve never seen mountains.

Have a substantially less stressful and drama filled year.

3 Likes

My goal is to get this and go on a road trip around the US with my daughter. Then I want to take it to Watkins Glen. Its gonna be a fun 2020.

4 Likes

Watkins glennnnn! I’ll see you there! However I’m sure my evo won’t be able to keep up! Nice ride lol

1 Like

I don’t eat breakfast or lunch and then have crisps for dinner, eventually I have a hot meal every 4 or 5 days. SO as of this morning…
Wake up do sit ups
then do press ups
run the dog not walk him.
eat a healthy breakfast I.e. cereal
eat fruit at work
Gonna decorate the bathroom.
Get a sponsor
Try and ween myself off TS and put that time into my family and relationship.
That’s it for now.

1 Like

My goals for 2020.

Don’t be a dick while pissed. That; given my escalating behaviour while drinking over the last few years translates into don’t drink.

Be under 100kg for trip to US in June. (Currently closer to 115kg.

1 Like

I have never worked so hard in my life to accomplish something. Not one day off in over a year. But mission complete. The look on my daughters face when it got delivered was priceless. Could only be matched by the look when the top went down and we flew (40 mph because its on summer performance tires :grimacing: )down the road even though its 25 degrees :joy: . Would have never accomplished this without God and putting the bottle down. You can seriously accomplish anything if you can stop drinking. God bless and stay strong. I am about to sleep for a week.

5 Likes
  1. Stay clean and sober one day at a time
  2. Become the healthiest and fittest I can be by lifting weights/cardio
  3. Would love to own my own house
  4. Eventually go back to school for a different career path
1 Like