Goat's Magical Mystery Music Tour

@Lionfish

Lea - this one’s for you!:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Can’t relate to this song, mom’s love me

Ahahaha I restrained myself from adding a Beiber song to my sober playlist lol love you Holly :joy:

2 Likes

I remember when I was a kid my dad had gotten into classical music. But before that he was into other music. He had one tape in his car that was not classical. The Eagles. I listened to this over and over again every time I was in his car. Burned into the memory banks.

4 Likes

The Hotel California Tour was my first outdoor concert, I was 16. I got into so much trouble for hitchhiking to see them. Ahh, memories.

2 Likes

I saw Chicago when I was 14 - first show I ever attended. It was at a university half hour away. I remember telling my mom that my friend Brooke’s mother was letting her go - and Brooke did the same with hers. (Deception started early in my life. Lol.) Man -a lot of hairspray was used in getting ready for that night…

2 Likes

A Kennesaw Claw?

EDIT:

And since that makes me think of Butch —

Here is some Butch Walker for everyone:

3 Likes

A Kennesaw Claw?

How the hell old do you think I am, Goat !?! Lol.

Thankfully, the Kennesaw Claw hit several years before I was in high school. Nah, for me it was more like Julia Roberts in Mystic Pizza.

4 Likes

Had to Google “Kennesaw Claw”! I was “in” the 80’s, but never heard that expression! My first outdoor show was Tower of Power!

2 Likes

Hey – you never know how long the 80’s lasted in some places. I swear in some places, portions of the 80’s tentacles held on until the early 2000’s if they were never swept up in the grunge phase.

3 Likes

13e74fed8b2ef4ec2cca214d0765fa82

6 Likes

Firemen make jokes like that?!?

2 Likes

Indeed we do, but only about Justin Bieber…:confounded:

6 Likes

Hahahaha made my day.

1 Like

Huh. Re-listened to the break-up song I posted. It totally applies to your DOC, too. Give it a whirl!

3 Likes

Friday night in the office. Ain’t nothing that a little bit of the blues can’t handle.

1 Like

What I am listening to right now, so I will put it here:

1 Like

Woodie Guthrie lyrics…

2 Likes

Goat, never liked you untill this thread. Thank you!

1 Like