Goat's Magical Mystery Music Tour

4 Likes
1 Like

Given the subject matter of the board, I had to dig to find another version of this song. LOL

Funny how the words I ain’t gonna be treated this way can change so much for this drunk. From the vodka fueled rage at the world, my boss, the person next to me on the bar stool…HOW DARE THEY?! DONT THEY KNOW WHO I AM? I AM MF GOAT. I raged raged against the dying of that night’s contempt. Little did i understand the doormat I was to everyone and everything, except in my own head (or if you said anything about Mama).

Nowadays, I ain’t gonna be treated this way is often a thought that pops into my head when I realize I am being a doormat and getting treated in a way that is unacceptable to how I live my life or at least want to live my life. Other times it is the mantra that soothes the wounded beast (my ego) to give me the space to see things in a different light or to realize that I am just upset that the five dollar shoe don’t fit my foot. LOL

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

of course I had to mention on a different thread that I’m exhausted, now I cant sleep Lol so music time

3 Likes
3 Likes

Perfect :pray::dizzy::pray::fist_right::fist_left::pray::dizzy::pray:

Modest mouse!..:+1:…this thread is cheering me up this morning. :pray:

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

This song though! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Goodmorning everyone

1 Like
3 Likes