Going on 9 days without heroin

I was using heroin since 2016 and never thought i would see the day where i would be clean from the hold she had on me. Man is this a surreal feeling and a awesome blessing! God bless!

25 Likes

Congratulations brother. Proud of you dude. Happy I was able to help

3 Likes

Couldnt of done it without your help brother! Thank you for everything!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Always here brother.

1 Like

Great job keep up the good work :star2::100:

2 Likes

Congratulations !! That is awesome !!

2 Likes

Welcome tovthe community!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

9 days is huge, you have the strength to do this, your already doing it congrats on your 9 days.

1 Like

Thank you, the first 3-4 days were absolutely horrible to put it lightly. But now that im out of the physical withdrawal phase of it. It just about being able to continue to say no to the cravings that come. I never thought i would ever of been strong enough to get past being dopesick because of how bad it was.

5 Likes

Welcome :blush: congrats on 9 days, thats awesome!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear your over the worse physical side.
The good thing is there are so many resources and so much support to help with the mental side and cravings.
For me in those moments where I just wanted to pick up the phone and make that call I would get on to an online meeting and just listen to others experiences, an hour of doing this and I felt balanced again.
Also being here has saved me, I don’t have a support stems in my face to face life and come to the realisation that I have to build my own. Everyone here is my biggest support IV ever had, they care and on the good and bad days they are here.
You also have access to this support and your now a member of the community so do keep coming back check-in daily, allot of us check in here maybe give it a read and say hi if you feel this is something that will help you :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m glad your here with us.

2 Likes

Amazing news…congratulations! And Welcome! This place has been a huge source of wisdom, cammraderie and kinship for me to get the past five years. Happy to be clean and sober with you today :heart:

2 Likes

That is fantastic to hear. Welcome!!

2 Likes

Fantastic much love :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

Thanks! Im really loving it here

1 Like

Amazing, welcome to the community. I know the feeling of being stuck so well. For many years I just succumbed to the feeling that was what my exisistance was meant to be. I am so grateful that I found a tiny spark of hope somewhere that got my fire burning, and I am so grateful that you did too.

Theres lots of support here friend, keep coming back. :blush:

2 Likes

Yes keep it going!!! Never turn back

You are worth it! Don’t worry about the past or the future just about today. Everyday is a victory. All the best.