Checking in daily to maintain focus #51

Aww what a special day with your son. So glad you got that moment @Scorpn

4 Likes

Have as good a day as you all can friends. Sober and clean. Love from my little square.

29 Likes

Congratulations on your 5 days Jenny.
Welcome to TS
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

6 Likes

Congratulations im so jelly🎂

1 Like

Day 1521.

Me: “Maybe I’ll watch some Netflix to get my mind off of things.”
Netflix: “Please add a payment method to continue watching.”
Me:
Mad Sleeping GIF - Mad Sleeping Cant Sleep GIFs

21 Likes

461 Days and aren’t an I glad !! As I had a using dream last night, and thought I was back in that mess it was a strong one and I woke up and seen i was in bed in my cosy little room and the relief set it but also a weird feeling because i felt like the old days.
I’m so glad I had this dream, although it has made me feel slightly off I needed a dark reminder of what those days felt like… I had such strong cravings over Xmas and this I feel will help when they come again a little nudge of reminding me of the dark side.

Have a lovely day everyone :grinning: I’m still waking up

21 Likes

Day 4. Something feels different this year. I have been reading about the harmful chemicals in a hangover which is never the part I used to focus on!

Hope you’re all enjoying sober January.

23 Likes

Thank you for your support and kind words. It is Giralda Tower. Sevilla, Spain.

5 Likes

Congratulations to your first 5 sober days!

4 Likes

Day 936 clean and sober. Today is my Friday and we have a much needed new employee starting today that I’m training. We have all been sooooo overwhelmed at work it’s been crazy. We are still needing to hire 2 more people to actually balance things out for us, this guy is just replacing someone who quit. I’m looking forward to my weekend for sure. Weather is supposed to be cold and rainy but I just might take a drive up to the mountains and relax in the solitude… Hmmmmm that just gave me an idea to possibly rent a cabin up there for a night :face_with_monocle: good job self! Have an amazing day everyone, love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

26 Likes

A cabin in the woods? :scream:

You know exactly what is going to happen! Slimy axe wielding space zombie mutants will find you at midnight and do some crazy stuff with you! :woman_zombie: :hut: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 934. I hope everybody has a good one!

17 Likes

Hello all,

Checking in on Day 1,622 Sober.

Thanks

15 Likes

Hahahahaha I can only hope!!! :rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Day 876

Another decent day.
Took the kids to the city office to apply for new passports, the old ones having run out during covid. There were some hiccups: a slightly dirty document had to be redone, the usual fuss over children writing their signature correctly in the tiny box, a photo having to be taken again, but it got done and it has been hanging over me a bit.
Organised my son’s clothes and because he has hoarding tendancies and has a meltdown if I throw things out, I showed him his too-small clothes and allowed him to choose some to keep as ‘memories’. He managed to get rid of 2/3 which I took straight to the second hand shop before he could change his mind. I hope we can revisit this and get his ‘memories’ down to a t-shirt or two.
Eating is going ok, and sh healing up so I don’t have to be quite so paranoid about cuffs pulling up. Getting back into the swing of daily 10th step emails. I have to keep checking a list for defects and opposite actions. But I am sure it will get smoother to do.

22 Likes

Awe, thank you!

1 Like

You’re awesome!!! 85 days!! You rock!

2 Likes

Checking in on day 4. Slept a bit better lastnight. (After getting up at midnight and having toast with honey and milk). I had 2 weird dreams last night.
I feel OK.

13 Likes

Congratulations on four days. One day at a time.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 9 days.

2 Likes