Good Day January 27, 2022

Day 3 was a good day!!! Going on to day 4!! Got all the dishes done again (never ending lol) more loads of laundry (again never ending lol), showered, makeup and hair, grocery shopping, made dinner, everyone to bed and now just relaxing watching Sugar Rush on Netflix with my cucumber water! How was everyone’s day? Good or bad, keep pushing!!! :heart::heart:

13 Likes

Way to go! I’m coming up to Day 5 in about 2 hours. Today wasn’t too productive. I like to be busy like ur day sounds but I guess we need rest too lol

1 Like

Thank you! And way to go for you too!! I agree, we need the rest too! Our bodies are still adjusting to the change and don’t wanna push them so much in the beginning. But it’s coming :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Ya im trying my best to find balance right now. Either I do too much which can stress me out snd overwhelme me (which makes me want to use), or I don’t do enough and then I don’t feel like I’m doing what I need to do for my recovery. Last time I had 25 days and started to slack a bit on what I needed to do, and I really feel like that contributed to my relapse. But balance it is :slight_smile:

I totally get ALL of that!! Most I’ve lasted was 3 weeks and just kept trying and trying again after that, then it was 2 weeks, then it was 2 days then 1 day, something triggered me each time and I just couldn’t do it, but I am staying focused this time… I have put off so much at home like all this stuff I did today by being curled up on the couch everyday. You got this girl and like everyone says, one day at a time. :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations on day 3 almost 4.
It does sound like you had a good one.
Mine was great. It’s almost over and and I’m gratefully happy about it. We got so much to be grateful for when we are sober.

I was confused at first because I replied to this post earlier today. Doing good today!
@Jessie14
It sounds like you 2 have a bit in common.

This is a great place to get and give support. Keep checking in it works if you work it. And you’re worth it.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :heart:

I think I just replied to her post lol lol ‘Doing Good Today’

1 Like

No I loved it…

1 Like

I think you liked my white cat today :thinking: that was Beatrix. Forgive me if I’m mistaken.

Gratitude is my strongest tool. We got a great thread that quite a few of us begin or end our day on

The door is always open and the coffee is always on. We got so much to be grateful for when we’re sober.
@Jessie14
In recovery, we either learn to be grateful, or we don’t last. Gratitude is the air of recovery. Gratitude is what makes the lungs of recovery fill, the heart beat, and the life flow.

Keep up the great work.
Hope to see you around.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like an Awesome day! I too had a great day got to go for a drive in a hill. Was pretty fun. I hope you enjoy your night! :blush:

1 Like

It’s only moment by moment and I’m sorry I wasn’t completely here today I was making dinner for my mom and I as well as helping out my neighbor! It was an amazing meal! I also took care of my nephew on my hip the whole time he loved watching me cook!

2 Likes

I love it! I straight kicked ass today I’m so proud of me and I’m so here for everyone and more so at me realizing this me is a winner over everything! Thank you for the support and I am sticking around for all the support either to me or myself giving it to others! :smiley:

4 Likes