Good news movement ( no politics 💛)

5 Likes

The metal and the mariachi were definitely my favorites haha

1 Like

The elephants in Artis (Amsterdam zoo) yesterday were pleasantly surprised with a 500 kg pumpkin, gifted by a grower who actually grew some bigger ones to compete in the Dutch ‘who has the biggest pumpkin’ 2021 championship.

13 Likes

:yellow_heart:

12 Likes

Love this! So true, I’ve stopped watching or taking the news seriously for a while now anyways, since, as deceptively official as they might appear and feel, they’re mostly just biased marketing establishments too in the end, heavily influenced and steered by political & lobby interests (surprise, surprise)! So yes, the world comprises MUCH more than their stern voices tell haha. Love this, some of these are so cool!! :v:

3 Likes

A related thread:

3 Likes
14 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

I love this story :yellow_heart:

1 Like

That’s incredible. I can’t believe she is even alive. Just wow.

2 Likes

Not really news but just so cute and funny.

4 Likes

51 years of hosting Thanksgiving’s for people with nowhere to go.

I once had really great boss who told me “It only takes a moment to make a difference”. Something I try and remind myself, especially around the holidays. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Have not fact checked this but it sounds pretty cool to me :sunglasses:

7 Likes

13 Likes

That does sound pretty cool

2 Likes

This is so cute!

10 Likes

A hen named Henry! I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Such a sweet story.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Not exactly good news, but I think it fits the thread. It certainly cheered me up. I 100% agree with the top comment on the video.

Really great

7 Likes