Grateful for meditation

Learning how to meditate has changed my life and it has really helped me tame my otherwise busy mind. I discovered the ‘Calm’ app and a really useful mini course on the app called ‘Learn to Meditate in 30 days’ with Jeff Warren. It’s been a total game changer for me, because although I have practiced yoga and attended mindfulness sessions, I never really learned how to meditate. It really is the ultimate self care tool I have now, and it only takes a small amount of time each day to get a lot of benefits!

8 Likes

Meditation has changed my life too. There are a few of us that gather here…

Meditation for Serenity - 2022 (tips, tricks & discussion)

Join if you like. :smiley:

5 Likes

I too am very grateful for meditation. It helps bring me back to me and my breath. I love the feeling of my nervous system slowing down…like waking up hangover free, that feeling never gets old.

Those little moments of reconnecting to now and my breath…they sustain me. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Reading this after just finishing my Calm meditation for the day! I struggle with meditation, I have an overthinking brain. But I try to practice at least 5 days a week. I’ll try out the course, good recommendation.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m in!

3 Likes