Gratitude List. 5 things daily

I need a breath of gratitude today. I’m thankful for:
-my sponsor
-nearly 3 months completely substance free (except caffeine)
-my rural, well supplied home
-my phone and it’s capabilities
-virologists

8 Likes

I’m grateful for:

• Getting closer to Summer
  • The weather being nice enough to open windows today
  • Making it another day sober
  • Making this lapse of time the longest consecutive days sober :innocent:
  • My fiance, for holding me when I cry
5 Likes

Today…

1. We are healthy
  2. Netflix
  3. Another day clean
  4. Coffee
  5. My Cat…she keeps it fun.
4 Likes

I’m feeling so grateful recently but today I am grateful for

1. My wonderful boyfriend (wouldn’t be here without him)
  2. 3 weeks sober today
  3. Not waking up feeling sick and having to use every couple hours to feel “well”
  4. My family (they’re the best)
  5. Music
7 Likes

Congrats on the three weeks. That’s a great start. :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Today, I am grateful for:

• Knowing my headache isn’t alcohol-related :pray: probably just need my chiropractor
  • Getting the office a little more organized yesterday, since I’ll be working from home for awhile
  • The soft throw blankets that I have around my home.
  • TS, for showing me everyday that there are other people fighting to live their best life
  • Our neighbor, because he just recently adopted an Aussie puppy (my favorite breed) and I get to see their antics almost every day now
5 Likes

much needed thred
im feeling moody and all over the place

1. good health
  2. living today sober
  3. im very greatful for my gf (im not too easy sometimes)
  4. greatful for the sunny day
  5. greatful for the greatful thred
4 Likes

Time.
Companionship.
Biscuits.
Cups of tea.
A rest.
It’s always best to keep things simple.

5 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

My family ( even though my wife and kids are in rehab and quarantined. Haven’t seen them in weeks )
A conscious contact with my higher power.
A roof over my head
Food
Sober friends

6 Likes
  1. My three wonderful children.
  2. My family who has continued to stand by me through my drug addiction and go above and beyond to help me achieve my sobriety goals.
  3. My best friend Tasha who is a rock and source of strength for me. She has 9 yrs of sobriety and inspires me and never loses faith in me.
  4. My good friend Aln who has drug me out of the mud countless times and still sees something in me worth saving.
  5. A warm home, food in my belly, lots of clothes on my back. Just thankful for the basic life comforts I took for granted!
10 Likes

I’m grateful I’m still here and sober.
Grateful Benson is sitting on my lap.
Grateful for the rhythmic breathing or snoring from my other dog Minnie on the couch.
Nice peaceful morning. Suns out. Suppose to warm up around here this week. Grateful for everyone on TS. A good nights sleep. My grown up children. My wife. My pets.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like
  1. Not completley stir crazy yet.
    2.my cat
  2. My family
  3. Waking up and not feeling like shit. This never gets old. If I wake up a bit grumpy, I just remember digging for the cooler under my bed.
  4. Being healthy for the most part.
5 Likes

Grateful my cats took turns on my lap this am during my time with God and devotionals.
Grateful my cat got off my lap and right arm so I can do my gratitude list this am.
Another sobe morning. Sunshine and maybe warmer weather. Quiter sump pump under the house. My weight loss and sobriety. My health. Living in a place that’s basically already isolated. The 3 and 1/2 mile trail in the woods around my hood to walk the dogs. Grateful for my quiet time alone every morning.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

That’s cruel! Hahaha!!!

1 Like
  1. Internet
  2. My house …its my comfort zone and my nest. I am enjoying being here.
  3. The online retreat I am doing
  4. Being sober.
  5. My kids to keep me busy. Maybe too busy :sweat_smile:
2 Likes
  1. Waking up. Feeling good.
  2. My family is safe.
  3. Coffee
  4. Friends
  5. Technology
2 Likes

Today I’m feeling grateful for:

1. My health & happiness
  2. The abundance of nutritious & delicious foods I eat
  3. The beautiful space I live in - this house which is such a peaceful and cosy home, the Riverside Estate it’s in and the short drive to the most beautiful beaches :pray:
  4. My beautiful family and friends, I feel very blessed to have the ppl I do in my life
  5. Great TV shows like Brooklyn 99 that make me laugh
  6. For my beautiful and kind-hearted giving sister for putting $50 in my account as a surprise and when I asked her why she said she wants to spread some love and happiness…“I wanted to make you smile and feel happy” she said :heart:
  7. For this time I have been given to relax, exercise and take time to slow down and appreciate my life.
  8. Sober life. It’s my best life :raised_hands:
  9. So grateful to just feel grateful! I recognise the blessing that is my life and I’m SO very thankful for it.
5 Likes

A gratitude list is hard today. I had such a great day yesterday and today my cravings are bad my mind is racing and honestly i just woke up wanting to go back to bed but on that not I need to stay positive and in the moment

1. My kids and my husband
  2. My AA meetings and getting to know more people for support
  3. Living out in the middle of the woods with no neighbors for miles and miles.
  4. My sobriety. On day 10 longest i have gone in 10 years.
  5. Music for taking my mind to a calming place and allowing me to zone out for a bit
5 Likes

Sarah, you’ve done so much work to get where you are; do anything to tell your cravings to eff off. Not sure if you can get out and walk in the woods; I use the beach for me since I wouldn’t walk in woods here with gators and Bobcats in there, lol.
:sunflower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes