Gratitude list

Name three things you are grateful for today…
I am grateful for my amazing body and the wonderful things it automatically does for me
I am grateful for my mind that allows to desire better things for my self and my family
I am grateful for Sobertime that always supports me and has my back

26 Likes

I am grateful my parents came and found me 24 days ago dope sick and in need of help
I am grateful I have a roof over my head a bed to sleep in and healthy food in my belly
I am grateful for the support of all you fine folks

14 Likes

I’m grateful for a new way of life for my sobriety. I’m grateful for each new day that I have a choice on how I choose to handle things and see things in a new light. I am grateful for supportive family and friends. Grateful for this network! :heart: Heres to another 24! Happy, joyous and free!

7 Likes

I am grateful for my support system. I am thankful that I got to see my Mom in the nursing home today. I am grateful that I got my whole house clean today😊

8 Likes

I am grateful that it is day two. I am grateful for my amazing beautiful son. I am grateful for my wonderful husband.

6 Likes

I am greatful im alive to watch my children and grandsons grow … im also greatful to be 54 days clean off crack and heroin…and im greatful that my parents are supporting and loving me x

10 Likes

At first i was so annoyed and bored just laying around the house all day days dragging by but now I am so grateful I have this time to heal, I am grateful for second third fourth hundredth chances and I am grateful fo be 26 days off heroin and other substances!

6 Likes

Question how is your sleep?

This is good. I’ve been feeling very overwhelmed lately with all the things I need to do for others in my life…but maybe I should focus on the good of all those things.

1. I am grateful for my children that I love. That I GET to take them to all their activities is an honour and a priveledge.
  2. I am grateful for my job. It puts money into our bank account to pay for those activities, the car to drive them to their activities, and the food that we need to eat on the road since we don’t have time for proper dinner.
  3. I am grateful for my home and my bed. I feel like I spend more time in my bed than I do anywhere else in my house (except maybe the kitchen) but it is warm and soft allowing me to regenerate every night so that I can do my best every day.
7 Likes

My sleep is terrible… im on sleeping pills and still wake up every few hours … how u getting on x

I miss sleep so much I guess I can’t complain too much I get about 5 hours once in a while 6 but what i would give for 8 hours, before i would sleep whenever wherever so it’s hard to get used to!

1 Like

Im the same i used to go bed at 9pm sleep until 7am … hopefully things will improve 4 both of us x

1 Like

Agreed :heart::heart::heart:

I am greatful for

Life
Food
Love

3 Likes

I am today grateful for hot water as my central heating has broken but thankfully i have an immersion heater and the hot bath has warmed me up in my currently really cold house!
I am grateful for the lighter mornings and evenings i really dont like it when its so dark!
I am grateful for this journey i am on in becoming a better healthier version of me!

2 Likes

This is awesome. Keep it up. ANY addiction is hard to kick, but in my perception thise are heavy hitters. I support you 100%!!! You CAN do it!

1 Like

So many people dont have any of these things. I am grateful for them too.

Lol you better breathe! I thank the universe for our wonderful lungs that do wonderful magic for us

Have you tried Melatonin sublingual 5mg? If not research it and you can consider it. Its natural too.Also for you @Natnat but this may be too light if you are on sleeping pills.

1 Like

Im with you on #1 we are so privileged in this country to be able to provide for our children in such ways. My parents only dreamed of being able to do the things i do my son today. I am thankful with you that i am able to DRIVE my son around, FEED him without worry of the next meal or if rent will be paid. And sure for this roof over our head!!:pray::pray::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes