Gratitude list

Congratulations amazing feat.keep it up!

1 Like

grateful that my loved ones came and dragged me out of the bar last night.
grateful that i didn’t lose my home last night, when i likely should have.
grateful that i wasn’t dragged off by cops or locked in a psych ward last night, when i definitely should have been.

1 Like

Today im greatful to be clean to wake up next to my loving partner and get to see my daughter go off to school happy… simple things i took 4 granted x

2 Likes

Im using liquid melatonin, idk how much it helps or if it’s a placebo but getting 5 hours after 27 days is better than some ive heard heroin just makes you sleep so much i guess its a waiting game now

1 Like

I am grateful for waking up this morning.
I am grateful I woke up without a hangover.
I am grateful I get to spend today with my daughter. :hugs:

3 Likes

Grateful to hear the rain falling outside
Grateful for a new day
Grateful for this cup of coffee first in over 28 days

4 Likes

I am grateful for having a place to live
I am grateful for having a supportive sister and brother
I am grateful that i am remembering how to let go and let God

4 Likes

Today im greatful to open up about my addiction to my oldest friend who i neglected for a few years and to sort our friendship out… im grateful to get the chance to take and support my daughter through her college interview and grateful to have lunch with my parent’s x

3 Likes

I seriously love you and relate to you thanks for all your sharing on here and reminding me i need to mend my relationship with my best friend whom ive neglected becsuse of my addiction :heart::heart::heart:

Ah bless your heart thats so kind of u … i hope u work out things with your friend… i feel so good now its out in the open … no more hiding away from life and people i love aand loves me x

3 Likes

I’m grateful for the rain for it is melting the snow. :smile:

I’m grateful for all the possibilities that the future holds. I don’t know what will come but I do know that I am not limited by anything.

I’m grateful for my job. It not only provides me an income but it also provides me with 7.5 hours Monday to Friday when I can get out of my head and focus on others.

3 Likes

Here’s to the rain and our futures!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’m grateful I woke up this morning, I’m grateful that I got a new job. I’m sooooooo grateful for coffee!!! :slight_smile: :honeybee:

2 Likes
  1. New sober friends
  2. AA
  3. Sunny day
7 Likes
  1. I am thankful for being alive
  2. For sober time app and the wonderful people here
    3 for being able to share some love to others
2 Likes

I’m grateful that I’ve stayed the course for 33 years and will have a good pension to retire on soon.

I’m grateful for all you people who help me more than you can possibly know.

I’m grateful that I’m sober today.

3 Likes

I’m grateful for my daily interactions with those I love via messages or in person, this includes my furry friends.

I’m grateful for my job and being able to take time off when I don’t feel well.

I’m grateful for the growing I’ve done and the faith I have that all will truly be ok, even without knowing the details of how yet. :heart:

5 Likes

Oooo. Congrats on retirement, whenever that may be. I keep thinking I must be getting close but actually I have 12 years left!! Argh. At least I’m more than halfway there. I’ve worked 18 years.

Part of me wants to just retire early but dammit I want that full pension. The penalties are too high. Maybe they’ll do a new round of workforce cuts as I get closer and can apply for early retirement with no penalties. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hang in there, I swear I think I’ve been waiting since I started! 08.2021 is my retire date full pension but I’m looking at this November (doubtful) or next September (most likely). I would love a buyout but that’ll only happen when the govt start cutting the public service.

Even though I am so sick of not sleeping Im grateful I woke up this morning
I’m grateful I have things to do today
I’m grateful for all my sister’s love and support

2 Likes