Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Welcome to the community Nichole
Way to go! Sorry about the cravings/ headaches. Hopefully with plenty of hydration the headaches will taper off.
Glad that the lollipops are helping. Read through this thread as there is great advice in how to manage those cravings.
Hope to see you around :hugs:

Only going to roll over to 30 days today! It’s still tough. Everyday I’m still fighting the urge to just have one cause I’m stressed or I’m this or that. I’m so glad iv managed to persevere so far, I have quite bad health anxiety and checking my body all the time so I’m hoping itl calm down as I’m making more positive choices. Yay to 30 days!

9 Likes

Yay! Keep on rolling into 30days. This is no small feat!

2 Likes

Amazing job with making all those positive choices! 30 days is awesome work – it does get easier friend. Just keep pushing forward :muscle:

1 Like

9 Likes

4 months Joe!!! Nicely done :+1:t4:
Keep living the smoke free life :muscle:t4:
4-5

2 Likes

Great work @Jasty2 4 months is fantastic. Dont look back

1 Like

180days = 6 months unless you are a sobriety day counter and its a few more days until 6 months :slight_smile: why the f not

9 Likes

Ive been having some cravings lately but im really excited i dont have to pack 14vapes to get me thru vacation! I wont be jonesing on the 4hr plane ride. Im gonna hang in there with the other grumpy a$$holes here

4 Likes

I say hell of a job on your 6 months!! I am sorry about the urges. SO happy that you are taking this amazing vacation and will not be held captive to any addiction. Just remember back to day one or even that first week – those were intense urges. Never going back to that… keep pushing forward!
giphy

2 Likes

Happy 6 months :muscle::no_smoking::+1:! Have a great time and be safe.

1 Like

I am not a sobriety day counter. Congratulations on 6 months @Cjp

2 Likes

It’s two days past actually but it’s such a nice number I’m going to post it anyway. Smoking is Stupid. Quitting is Smart. Love (to) you all my grumpy friends. @Cjp congrats!

9 Likes

Phenomenal. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh wow …that’s amazing friend
Triple digits in months… keep being a great inspiration
353337368397acf66da0209ff7f85b80

2 Likes

Keep leading the way @Mno

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah

Nothing wrong with being a grump while your craving

Just be a grump to the right people (mom gets a pass because she gave birth to you) im tslking about bad people whithin your opinion
Hold your boundries

Keep it going

I guess addiction is like riding a unicyle
Wobbly but im cheering you on

1 Like

Congratulations @Mno
Super accomplishment!

That’s lots of days, lots of months!

And lots of cigarettes not smoked.

With 3000 days and 2.5 packs smoked a day (50 a day) that’s 150,000 cigarettes you haven’t smoked and at 7 puffs a cigarette that’s 1,050, 000 times you haven’t put your hand with a lit cigarette up to your mouth.

Wow.

Lots of not one puffs you didn’t take!!!
Huge congrats.

Congrats @Cjp and everyone else w each smoke free day!

5 Likes

27 months :muscle:t4: no cigarettes

11 Likes

Your no smoking number is something to be very proud of. Great job my friend :no_smoking::+1:

3 Likes