Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

way to go – flex those muscles friend… way to stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes

6days no nicotine including loszenges

Longest ive ever purposely went without nicotine
Every day from here on out will be record breaking for myself

7 Likes

Last time I quit was in 2010 for 4 years. But I was drinking like a Mofo, so there were always cravings and I finally caved. Even though it was harder tackling both together this time, it’s actually been easier in the long run.

8 Likes

Hell yeah @Noshame way to brake the shackles. Hold tight. The cravings will come but you just got to get to the other side

2 Likes

now that is impressive work friend – way to keep showing up for yourself – 1 week milestone tomorrow and many more to come :muscle:

1 Like

Flex those sober muscles Joe! You are a rockstar – keep stacking up the days on all your timers :muscle:

2 Likes

Checking in on 1month 14 days tobacco free

6 Likes

22 days team!!

Oofft had hectic cravings today though
And what is it with being hungry as fuck or wanting mad sugar all the time since quiting!!

6 Likes

Keep up the quit @2JTravNZ @Ashley_luvz_starz @Jasty2

I liked my number today

Edit to note the time and battery % make this capture that much sweeter. Lol idk im weird and numbers make me happy lol

10 Likes

LOL— i love that you caught that and that the numbers brought you joy! Great work on your days – damn they are stacking up nicely :muscle:

2 Likes

Its been hard to get out fishing lately lately. The weather has been windy. My paychecks feeling it.

Look at all that money I save not smoking! :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

IMPRESSIVE! Hope you get back out on that water soon. You are doing amazing on your sober journey Jason :muscle:

1 Like

For some reason “probably stress” I’ve had some wicked cravings everyday for two weeks. That quickly changes to “oh wait, I don’t smoke”. Anyhoo, sometimes I just gotta walk away.

5 Likes

Congrats on the sober baby @Curtis-81 keep flexing your sober muscles and leave nicotine in your dust

1 Like

Thanks CJ. :grin::no_smoking::+1:

Way to go Curtis – impressive work on your 9 months! I see you doing so well. Stress can be a bitch and i know my mind tries to trick me with old habits as my coping mechanisms.

I love this! :muscle:

tenor

2 Likes

Thanks Jasmine. I’m thankful that I am in the company of such wonderful people doing great things. It really helps. :no_smoking::+1:

3 Likes

I am at 400+ days over here off the cigarettes and I keep having smoking dreams. I think part of it is stress but part of it is wanting to take that huge inhale and exhale. I think my subconscious is literally telling me to breathe.

If I don’t have them I can’t smoke them.

4 Likes

Way to go Emilie – 400+ days is impressive work. :tada: :tada: I like your interpretation - the dream telling you to breathe. I do hope you are able to relax and unwind and that the dreams go away. You can’t smoke them if you don’t have them – love this! Never again as Mno would say.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I’m vaping still. I’m planning a stop within the next ten days. I have to really gear up for this and set a date and have everything gone first etc. I know that sounds like excuses but honestly drinking is my real demon, smoking just another ghost to exorcise. I’ll be back here in a couple of weeks, mark my words :wink:

5 Likes