Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Trying it too @AyBee?

Stopped fighting and surrendered to the fact that I’m powerless over all things I’m addicted to. So I feel better, still sober and free of cigs :+1:
How’s you Chris friend @Hidden?

2 Likes

Never smoked, oddly. All my friends did.
The gif just made me laugh :+1:

1 Like

Ok thanks for that. Suits the thread like a glove. Too early days for me to laugh at that though…

Grump A-Hole checking in. Day 1 is done.

3 Likes

Yay, the most important day done! Good for you Jen @EarnIt :muscle:

1 Like

Day 463/14
How’s everyone??

1 Like

Not so great.

1 Like

I am a complete A-hole! I went out Fri Sat and Sun drank and smoked all 3 days and nights had a terrible day yesterday threw up was shaking hot and cold sweats felt like shit! Feel better today. Day 2! Sorry guys.

2 Likes

Amazing work everybody. Keep going! :pray:

I like the way you’ve but a / between days. Fantastic idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s happening Jene @EarnIt ?

Let’s not be sorry for our efforts in quitting. It’s about development, not perfection. You’re doing well trying again Col @Leveller :facepunch:

4 Likes

What? I didn’t know I’m a genious…

Congrats on your 2 weeks, smashing it :muscle:

Day 10 here, all good. Starting to level out a bit, the temptation is fading. And my morning cough is getting a lot better already :+1:

4 Likes

I just picked up a cigarette to still the alcohol craving. I will get there. :neutral_face:

1 Like

How much days AF behind?
Sobriety first, that’s an order…

2 Likes

Good job @Hailstrom :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

I’d like to join. I’m about 18 hours tobacco free. Kicking this habit would be a major deal for me and help with my alcoholism. I have 8 days AF. Thanks.

8 Likes

Day 15 for me.

4 Likes